Part 6- admitting feelings and joining manburg

I woke up this morning still on FaceTime with Tommy, I saw that he was waking up too so I said good morning to him before hanging up so that I could get ready. I had more of my summer work to get done today so I just put on some black sweatpants and a a red and white crop top (I'm sorry I couldn't not) because I'm a basic bitch.

I spent a few hours on my work before it was done and then I decided to go on my pc to play some among us with some of my supporters. I booted up my game and created a private lobby which I tweeted the code for and deleted it pretty much straight away. It didn't take long for people to join the lobby and we started the game, I got imposter in the first round which I wasn't prepared for but I still won.

I played for a little while with a bunch of different people and it was super fun, I even got Tommy to join because I know that a lot of my followers watch him too. It was honestly so fun getting to interact with my fans especially with the amount they support me.

It was now around 3pm and I had nothing to do until I stream at 7, normally I would be doing homework or something on a normal day but seeing as I don't have any I had nothing to do. I decided to call Toby because I haven't spoken to him in a few days and I wanted to update him on how things are going. He actually answered me for once and we talked for ages.

"So how are things going between You and Tommy?" Toby asked

"There not really going anywhere, we flirt sometimes when on FaceTime but nothing ever comes from it" I replied

"Then why don't you take it further?" he asked

"Toby if it were just that easy I would have done it already, you see the problem is I'm scared to do anything just incase I'm taking things the wrong way and he doesn't actually like me that way" I ranted

Toby is really great at giving me advice when it comes to this sort of thing even though he has no idea what is going through my head.

"Well I suggest you just go for it an deal with the consequences if it goes badly later on" he suggested

"I'll think about it but there's no promises that I will be brave enough to do it" I replied

We talked for a bit longer before he had to leave to go and stream, it was only then that I realised I needed to set up for my stream. It was going to be and exciting one because Wilbur is joining and I am going to officially join l'manburg. It is so surreal to me still that I just started streaming  and I'm already getting to be involved in some amazing things.

Tommy's POV

After last night all I could think about was y/n and how I so desperately wanted to tell her how I felt but at the same time I'm too scared to do it. I keep thinking about telling her later today after we stream together but I need some encouragement first so I called Tubbo.

He gave me some words of encouragement but mainly threatened to hurt me if I didn't do it which was enough for me. I'm still scared but we talked it through and came up with a nice way to do it.

Your POV (sorry that was the shortest POV ever)

It is finally stream time, I started the stream and waited for some people to join before I got into to game and got into the vc with everyone. I was given a tour of manburg before Wilbur officially welcomed me and I got to start working on helping out by building some things for them. Wilbur left leaving me with Tommy and Toby who took me to the location that they had set out for my house, the location was beautiful the river was right behind it and there was a bunch of trees around making it super cozy. We spent the rest of the time all working on the house which was almost finished by the end of the stream, there was just the finishing touches to do which I can do on my own off stream.

After that I ended my stream and got off my computer because my eyes were starting to hurt a bit, I changed my top for a hoodie before getting into bed. I was watching some YouTube when my phone started ringing, I looked at it and I saw that it was Tommy asking to FaceTime, I accepted the call and set my phone up against my pillow while laying down. We said hi to one another and talked about our days like we always do but this time something felt off, I can't tell what it is but Tommy is just acting weird it's like there is something he wants to say but he's just not saying it. 

Tommy showed me some of the things he was working on which no one else has seen yet, he was so excited to show me everything which immediately put a smile on my face. I have one thing which I'm thinking about doing which I wanted his opinion on, I decided that I wanted to start uploading other things to YouTube on a main channel instead of just VODS. He told me to just go for it so I made the channel straight away and made a tweet about it asking people what they want to see. After that we just talked like normal until Tommy got all quiet for a few minutes which he never does. 

"Are you ok? You've gone all quiet" I asked

"Yeah um I'm fine there's just something I wanted to tell you" he said 

"Just tell me" I replied

"Ok well I like you" he blurted out

"Oh wow um" 

I'm sorry I'm leaving it on a cliff hanger 

A/n if you like this part please vote on it and feel free to leave any feedback you want in the comments I always appreciate it. I hope you are all having a great day.