Part 5- dream smp

It has been a few weeks since my first stream and I have streamed pretty much every day since, I have gained so many followers and subs since starting. The support people have given me has been amazing, we always have the best time just chatting while I do other things. I also started a YouTube channel to post my streams after they're over which has also been doing really well.

I decided to stream for a long time today because I had a big project that I wanted to do on the world that me and Tommy have together. I started my stream and talked with my chat for a little while before getting started, I had planned to build an entire village and recreate Tommy's little base on dream smp to make him feel more at home.

Chat were helping me decide where to build things and what they should look like, they kept telling me to make a lead and find a cow to have in the village which I didn't really understand but I did it anyway. They also made me call it Henry which I did. Mid way through the stream my phone went off saying that I had a twitter dm which I ignored for a bit until Tommy text me telling me to check my dm's. I told chat what I was doing before opening twitter on my phone.

I was really shocked to see that I had a dm from Dream, he was asking if I wanted to join the smp and I almost screamed. I responded straight away saying that I would love to join the smp, I also text Tommy back with just a bunch of random letters in capitals. My chat were spamming asking me what happened but I couldn't tell them yet so I had to just say that something big was coming. I couldn't focus on what I was doing for a good few minutes because I was so in shock at what had just happened.

I finished everything that I was building and invited Tommy on so that he could check it out. He logged on and I made him follow me to where I built our village. I showed him round all the boring things first before showing him my recreation of his base which he was really happy with.

"Is that Henry?" He asked me

"Yeah, my chat told me that I had to do that" I replied

"Henry was my pet on the smp until sapnap killed him" he told me

"Well now you have a new one and I promise I won't kill him" I said

We went round some of the other part before we got to the house that I built for the both of us and looked round the whole place before going to upstairs to where I put our beds. I put them next to each other without really thinking about it but everyone kept pointing it out.

"You put our beds next to each other?" Tommy asked

"Yeah, I didn't really think about it I can move them if you want" I said

"No you can leave them how they are, I think its sweet that you did it without thinking" he replied

I just giggled and blushed a little bit which of course chat noticed and they called Tommy a simp for letting me keep our beds together and calling me sweet. He started screaming at my chat for calling him a simp and I couldn't help but laugh the whole time. When he stopped I ended my stream but stayed on call with him so we could talk about me joining dream smp. He was so excited for me to join the smp so that I could join him in manburg, he was trying to give me ideas for how to reveal that I was joining the smp. In the end we decided that tomorrow he was going to stream while on the smp and call me on discord like we do quite a bit but then he was going to ask me to join him and I'm just going to start streaming and log on. I wanted to keep it simple but also kind of shock people a bit.

Me and Tommy talked for a bit longer before we both decided we should go to bed because it was like 1am. I tried to sleep but I was too excited about everything that happened today including the fact that Tommy called me sweet and was ok with me putting our beds together.

Skip to the morning

I woke up at 11 and got up so quickly because there was so much that I needed to do before this evening and stupid me had to sleep in after staying up really late. I got straight to work on uploading my stream from last night, then while that was uploading I went through all my business emails and replied to some of the ones that I thought I should reply to. When I had those things done I finally went to get something to eat and got ready. Since today was a big day I decided to put on a cute outfit which consisted of a white off the shoulder crop top and some ripped mom jeans. I did my makeup as well, I even spent 15 minutes trying to do eyeliner because it completed the look.

Once I was ready I went back to my computer to work on somethings that I was planning for a few weeks time

Once I was ready I went back to my computer to work on somethings that I was planning for a few weeks time. Before I knew it it was getting towards when Tommy was going to start streaming, I text him to make sure we were still doing this and of course he said yes.

I waited for him to start his stream and for him to call me so we could start talking. When he called me we talked like we do every other time, as usual Tommy was building a cobblestone tower for no reason at all but I'm used to it now. We did this for about half an hour before Tommy asked me to join and help him.

"Ugh this is so boring can you join and help me" he asked

"Oh yeah for sure let me start streaming first" I replied

His chat were spamming saying that he was on dream smp so I couldn't just join, I quickly started my stream and waited for some people to join before logging on to the smp for the first time. Tommy was waiting for me at the spawn, he just said hi like nothing had happened but I was just laughing at my chats reaction to me being a part of the smp. Tommy had to put his chat on emote only because they were just going so crazy about the collabs that could happen in the future.

For the rest of the stream we just had a good time finishing the tower and going around different parts of the smp so that I can get used to where everything is. We planned to get Tubbo to help build me a house in manburg and to talk to Wilbur about becoming a proper member of manburg. We made so many plans of things we were going to do, it was going to be so fun.

Eventually I ended stream and FaceTimed Tommy instead of being in a vc with him, we talked about how well the stream went. We may have been flirting with each other a little bit, we do that quite a bit but it never goes anywhere after we stop talking which is kind of upsetting but maybe one day it will go further. I stayed on call with Tommy until I fell asleep at around 1am.

Tommy's POV

I was on FaceTime with y/n and we have been flirting with each other, I really wish I had the confidence to just tell her how I felt so that we could take this further than sort of flirting on FaceTime. We talked until it got to about 1am and y/n fell asleep mid conversation, I know she was awake for most of last night so I didn't blame her for falling asleep. I stayed quiet for a while until I knew she was definitely asleep before I thought about ending the call. I decided to not hang up and instead just go to sleep too, before I did that I took some screenshots of her sleeping because they just looked so sweet and cozy.