Part 32- distant

I have been at college for two full weeks now. It has been a lot more full on than I thought it would be and I've had so much homework to do but I've been managing pretty well with school work, streaming and talking to Tommy.

I have put in so much effort sticking to our promise of trying to talk to each other everyday but he's not been reciprocating with the same amount of effort. I have tried to call him every single day but he only answers at most twice a week, I understand that he's busy but I am too I mean I go into college more and do more subjects and he's the one thats too busy. It's been getting to me a lot more recently because he's not been picking up my calls but he's been streaming every night.

I feel bad for Toby because I've been complaining to him about my relationship problems but he gives me encouragement and good advice whenever we talk so I confide in him. The most sensible option seems to be to tell Tommy how I feel but I don't want to cause more problems by making him think I'm too clingy and it involves him answering me.

I have decided that I really do need to tell Tommy how I feel even if it doesn't go well as least I got my feelings out there. I'm going to call Tommy this weekend when he is more likely to answer and I have less going on so it will feel less rushed. This means I still have to wait two days because today is Thursday.

I have college this morning but luckily its only one class so less people will see me so anxious. My plans might be for the weekend but I'm still so nervous about it because I have a feeling that its not going to go well. It doesn't help that I have no one to vent to like I have friends at college but I can't tell them about me and Tommy because they could put it anywhere and yes I have Toby but he doesn't get things from my perspective since he's a guy.

I had an early start this morning so I didn't have time to put any makeup on or to think about my outfit so I just wore some black jeans and a grey crop top with some sort of logo on it which I covered with a black and white flannel shirt over the top. I only have sociology this morning so I don't have it bring my textbooks with me which have been killing my back everyday.

The bus ride was like it usually is. Boring. Once at college I had a little while before my lessons so I texted my friend Samantha or Sam which is what we all call her (you can change the names but I wanted to put in some names to make it easier to write) and she said she was just entering the building so she came and sat with me and we talked for a while. She's so sweet and she is in my sociology class so she knows about my twitch and stuff but she doesn't at all care which is what I wanted in the friends I made she is interested in what I do and likes to hear me talk about it but doesn't care enough to want to only be friends with me because of it. Our other friends kat and lilly joined us a little while after and we talked about what we were going to do this weekend and I had to stream on the smp both days and big Q was doing a stream with me too so I was going to be busy. We all talked until it was time to head to our classes so me and sam left.

"Are you alright, you seem kind of upset this week?" She asked

"Yeah I'm fine just my boyfriend is being kind of distant" I said purposely not going into detail

"Have you talked to him because if not you should" she said

"I plan to talk to him this weekend but I'm nervous" I replied

"You'll be fine plus I'm always here if things go wrong" she said

We went into class and sat next to each other so we could talk when we were allowed and help each other with tasks. The lesson was kind of boring but it finished pretty quickly which meant I could go home and do some homework.

I got home and got straight on with my homework which takes me around 4 hours for each subject but I powered through and got most of it done minus some exam questions which I planned to do tomorrow in between my classes because they are online.