Part 33- close call

Authors note: Some of this is going to be based on multiple of Quackity's roblox streams

I got my things all set up ready to stream on the smp which was my first stream of the day, today we were doing more things with techno like getting his weapons back because big Q stole them off of him. We were also going to work on some other thing to help Tommy get back at dream.

I was the first one ready and on the smp so I made my way from l'manburg to technos house seeing as it was quite a long walk. By the time I made it there techno was ready so we started to talk about things we didn't want Tommy to hear like the fact that we were going to try and convince him not to kill dream for the discs and just you know make peace so that he's allowed to go back to l'manburg.

We went down to the room that Tommy made where he put a bunch of to do signs, we read through them saying which ones we were going to ignore. As we were going through the signs Tommy came down and scared the shit out of me.

"HELLO" he screamed

"Oh my you scared me so bad" I said

"Just scared a woman feeling good" he said

I said nothing in response just rolled my eyes at my camera so my viewers got the idea. Tommy was all excited about the possibility of getting his discs back, we had to calm him down and tell him there was other things that needed to be done first.

We made a plan to bring some invisibility potions with us so that we could go around l'manburg, I'm still allowed in there so my job is to distract anyone that might be there so they don't notice techno and Tommy as well as helping them find things in peoples houses.

We went though the nether getting shot at by ghasts and having to hit a magma cube off of the path so it didn't kill us. We got to the portal and techno and Tommy took their invis potions but kept carrots in their hands so I could see where they were.

We went along the prime path and they both managed to get their self promotion in but I didn't say anything I just let them get on with it, when we got to l'manburg I let them go through peoples chests and they got a few things back but I had a feeling a lot of them were hidden somewhere or in ender chests.

They also got side tracked by making an army of dogs under where the bees are kept. I had to keep watch making it look like I was purposely spending time with the bees which wasn't easy because there wasn't a lot to do in there but I managed it, I did have to talk to puffy and tell her I was streaming and just going over something and was stood in there because of the scenery.

I escorted Tommy and techno out of l'manburg safely and back to the base where we went through the to do list and got rid of some things on it, as we were going back up into the main part of the house we could see dreams nametag outside. Panic insued and Tommy had to hide in the little box like thing techno randomly had so that he wasn't seen and he had to be dead silent.

Dream joined our vc and 'knocked' on the door before just entering anyway. You could just feel the instant tension in the air with no one wanting to say anything as to why they were here or anything at all incase anything was given away.

"So techno y/n you may have heard but Tommy is missing from exile and I wanted to know if you've seen him at all" he said

"No I haven't seen him Tubbo told me that he jumped off a tower and lost his life" I said

"That is a possibility but I am under the impression that he is working with you two" he said

Dream started walking round the house and at all the things that pointed to Tommy being here which we would have sorted but it was kind of short notice. He saw the to do list and right away I knew this was over I mean it literally screamed Tommy with the misspellings and some of the things on there like build a tower which was so painfully obvious.

"Techno why does your to do list say build a tower?" Dream asked

"I need to build a tower for important things thats why" techno explained

"And cringe therapy spelt wrong" dream said

"It's a hard word to spell" techno retaliated

"You're an English major" dream yelled

"I dropped out because I only had the intellect for Minecraft" techno replied

Dream left it at that and left but not before Tommy made a noise so he started questioning us again but I said it was background noise at my house which it wasn't obviously. Dream left and I ended my stream to give me a bit of time before I need to be on Quackity's stream, we are playing roblox together which I've never played before.

I had a bit of time before I needed to be ready so I ran downstairs to get some water and a few biscuits to eat because why not. My mum looked at me as I ran around the downstairs of the house probably wondering what she did for me to turn out like this but it really wasn't her doing It was Tommy's, He got me into streaming.

I got back to my desk and got in a call with Quackity and we talked a bit about roblox while I set up my camera and everything because he wanted the footage to upload. I also had to make an account which was so much harder than it should have been there was so many verification steps. Quackity got me to buy some robux so that I could update my character.

"Wait you're going to see my card information, please don't steal all my money" I said

"I can't promise that" he joked

I brought some robux and found some things to put on my character, I decided to have some fun and buy some really stupid things like items of clothing that had my face on them and I gave myself bright blue hair which actually looked kind of cool.

Quackity sent me a private server to join so I did, I wasn't paying attention to what it was but when it loaded it was a spongebob game. It was made to look like bikini bottom and you could be a bunch of the characters, Quackity immediately put on a squidward skin and I accidentally put on a sandy one.

We ran around the area going in all of the houses role playing as the characters, that didn't last too long because we both got distracted by these bikes that we could ride around that were way too fast to have any sort of control over. I managed to get mine stuck in something that just wasn't there and it threw me over the top and off the entire map, I started laughing really hard and so did Quackity. He made the both of us laugh even harder when he just rode the bike straight out of the world.

When we called down we moved onto another game which was a PVP game that was set up with people from the smp, that had my Minecraft character which I was surprised about but of course I had to be the almighty technoblade mainly because he looked like he had the best weapons. Quackity said the first round was practice so I could learn the controls but after that we were going to have a real fight to see who won.

"I've been practicing so be prepared to lose" he said

"I'm not so sure about that one" I replied

I won the practice round but Quackity said that was because he let me win, he stalled for ages before the first round. All of the sudden he came at me and I panicked slightly but still managed to kill him without loosening any health.

"I'm still on full health, I thought you practiced this" I said

"I did but I just hit my finger and it hurts so much" he said

"Are you alright, do you need a minute?" I asked concerned

"No I'm good, you ready for the second round" he replied

We got on with the second round which I won, Quackity won the third round but I won the rest making me the overall winner which he refused to agree with but the chat knew.

We moved on to another game which was meant to be like the dream smp and we role played as each others characters making fun of each other really which was funny. After that game we moved onto one last one which was like this hospital and other random things.

We messed around on there for a while before ending with Quackity 'dying' in the hospital which was really hard to take at all seriously when I kept pressing the wrong buttons and crawling on the floor.

I left the call letting Quackity end his stream and to go to bed because it was nearing 2:30 in the morning and I was tired from not sleeping much the past few days.