Part 25- first date and going home

It has been a few hours now and Tommy told me to go and get ready so I went up to the bedroom to get dressed. I decided to FaceTime Niki so she could help me with what to wear and how I should do my makeup. The both of us looked through my suitcase together trying to decided a cute outfit when there was a knock on the bedroom door, I went to open it and saw Toby and Wilbur standing there. 

"Hey can we come in for a second?" Wilbur asked 

"Yeah sure, I'm on FaceTime with Niki by the way" I replied 

They both said hi to her on their way into the room, they both sat on the bed and Wilbur handed me something which I looked at in more detail and it was a stunning black dress. 

"It's for you to wear on your date, Tommy told us that he was going to ask you so we went out and got something for you to wear also with Niki's help" Toby said 

"Thank you guys this dress is beautiful" I replied

They left me to go and get ready wishing me luck. Once they had left I put the dress on and it was perfect it fit perfectly around the waist and hips, it also had little bits of lace at the top as well as cut outs on the sides. ( I know some of you are insecure and trust me I am too but be confident in your body because you are beautiful just how you are) Niki told me I looked really pretty and for once I had to agree. To perfect my look I did my hair pulling some of it up into a little ponytail which I pulled through itself making a little twist but I left the rest down in its naturally wavy state. The last thing to do was my makeup and I did a pretty basic brown smokey eye with some winged eyeliner and a nude pink lipstick. When I was finally done I said goodbye to Niki and took a few pictures of myself before heading downstairs to meet Tommy. 

As I walked down the stairs Tommy was waiting at the bottom all ready for me, I could see him before he could see me. When I came into his view all he did was stare at me his eyes were wide it was like he had seen a ghost his pupils were so big. 

Tommy's POV

I heard the bedroom door open so I knew y/n was coming so I waited for her at the bottom of the stairs. She came down wearing the most beautiful dress that showed off her figure perfectly in that moment she looked like and angel nothing could compare to her beauty. When she had made it fully down the stairs I got to take in all of her appearance she had done her makeup and hair my god she was gorgeous. 

"You look stunning" I whispered knowing the other could hear what I was saying 

"Thank you" she replied with a smile 

I took her hand into mine to lead her our of the air bnb, we were going to a little restaurant I saw on the walk back from the beach it looked like a nice place that wasn't too busy which was perfect for us. 

Your POV 

Tommy led me on a short walk after we left everyone else at the air bnb to a small restaurant down the street which only had one other couple in there when we arrived. We were seated at a table right near the back of the restaurant where it was completely calm. We ordered our food and then got to talking while we waited for it to arrive. 

We talked about quite deep things really I told Tommy more about the boys that had hurt me in the past and how easily I fall for people which he thought was cute. I also told him about my anxiety just because I thought it was something he should know about seeing as we had become really close over the recent months. He was sympathetic and told me if I ever needed to talk to about anything he would be there for me which was sweet of him. 

Our conversation ended when the waitress brought our food out, we didn't talk much as we ate because the both of us were too hungry to focus on anything else. After finishing our meal the both of us decided to leave and go for a walk before heading back.