Part 24- birthday celebrations

Every morning I get woken up in some random way and today was definitely no exception, I was woken up with everyone screaming happy birthday in my face. They were all standing in the room and around the bed not including Tommy who was sat next to me still on the bed.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY" everyone screamed

"Thank you guys" I said sleepily

Everyone but Tommy and Toby left after that and made their way downstairs while the 3 of us sat on the bed going through our phones and talking. I put out a birthday tweet and liked a bunch of people that were tweeting me happy birthday as well as replies to my tweet. The amount of support people in the community have been giving me recently has been amazing. Just as I was about to put my phone down I got 2 twitter notifications one from Tommy and one from Toby I assumed it was them replying to my tweet but it wasn't.

Tommyinnit: happy birthday to the only woman who will talk to me

- y/u/n (my at symbol doesn't work so please ignore that)

Tubbolive: ahh my best friend is so old now, sorry y/n you know I love you

- y/u/n

Reading the tweets made me a little bit emotional I mean of course people knew that we were all friends but it was never something we really talked about on stream especially with Tommy he likes to keep his thing of being scared of women or whatever so for him to tweet about my birthday meant a lot to me. I gave the both of them a hug before we went downstairs to meet the others who had laid out breakfast for us all which they clearly ordered but it was fine.

After breakfast I was told to go and get ready and text someone when I was ready so they could come and get me. I did as they asked me and changed out of my pyjamas into a light blue and white striped dress which was tight at my waist and them flowy from my hips, I also did a quick bit of makeup and brushed my hair before texting Tommy to tell him I was ready. He read my message and came bounding up the stairs, he put a blindfold on me and lead me towards wherever we were going. We stopped for a second when we got to what I was assuming was the stairs where Tommy picked me up and carried me so I wouldn't fall seeing as I couldn't see the stairs. We got to the bottom and he put me down and we kept walking until I felt grass under my feet which was when we stopped.

The blindfold was taken off my eyes which took a few seconds to adjust before I was that he took me to the very back of the giant garden of the bnb where I hadn't been yet but now it was all set up with balloons, food and there was even some presents in a pile next to the comfy chair. I was in shock that anyone would do this for me, my birthday has always been something that my friends never cared about because they were always away on holiday or too busy to see me but now I finally have a good group of people around me who care. I felt a single tear fall down my face which was soon wiped away and combatted with a giant group hug.

"Please don't cry" Tommy said

"I'm not crying because I'm sad I'm crying because I can't believe you guys did this for me no one has ever been this nice to me" I replied

"Even on your birthday?" George questioned

"Yeah my friends other than Toby were always too busy to see me" I said with a hint of sadness

"Well forget them you are going to have the best birthday ever ok" Wilbur said

I smiled and they all let go of me allowing me to sit down in the chair, they all sat down as well. I was told to start opening the presents sat beside me so I took the top one and looked at the tag on the front of it, it was from Nick. He had got me and external hard drive and some fluffy socks it was an odd combination but I mean who doesn't love a good pair of fluffy socks.