Part 7- defo flerting

"Oh wow um" stuttered not quite expecting him to just say that so quickly

"Sorry I didn't mean to say it like that if you don't feel the same then just forget that ever happened, we can still be friends right?" Tommy rambled

"Stop, don't worry I feel the same way you just took me by surprise thats all" I said

"Oh thank god, so what now?" He asked

"Well as much as it pains me I think we should take it slow, we haven't known each other very long and I don't want to get hurt like last time" I said

"That's ok but no promises I won't forget and do something stupid" he replied

We just laughed at what he said and honestly I wasn't worried about him saying something because at the end of the day no one else needs to care about our private lives, if they disagree with us having a thing then that's on them. That's actually a lie I'm a little scared what people are going to think if they find out about me and Tommy I just keep telling myself that their opinion on our relationship doesn't matter.

We stayed on FaceTime for ages, he even stayed while I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I would have got changed but I thought that would be too far so I just waited until we got off FaceTime. We talked about meeting in person again soon but we didn't know when we would be able to but I really wanted to see him again.

It got quite late before we got off FaceTime, and we only did because I needed some sleep. After the call ended I got changed and sent Toby a voice message explaining everything that happened because I knew he would be excited. He replied straight away with not a single coherent word but I somehow knew what he was saying, he was so excited. He told me that he knew the whole time and he was the one that told Tommy to do it, I got kind of mad that he didn't tell me that he knew about this the whole time but I wasn't mad for long when he send me a screenshot of what Tommy said about me in their conversations.

Skip a few days

It's been a few days since me and Tommy told each other how we feel and we still flirt quite a bit when on call with earth other. Luckily he hasn't said anything on his stream that make people think we were anything more than friends but we were going to stream together later today which I kind of have a bad feeling about.

Before my stream later I actually wanted to go out and see Toby today because we haven't seen each other in person in over a week. I text him asking him to meet me at the beach because it was nice out today, he agreed but he also wanted to invite Wilbur because he was seeing him today too. I told him that he could invite Wilbur because we got along quite well when we met last time and he gives great advice.

I need to get changed but I don't know what to wear so I'm taking pictures to put on my instagram story so people can decide for me. While I wait for people to vote on which outfit I should wear I put my hair into a ponytail with a braid over the middle of my head.

As I finished my hair I looked at my poll and my fans were telling me to wear, they wanted me to wear a red floral off the shoulder crop top and skirt. I put it on and I wasn't sure if it looked good but I left it on because I had faith in my fans and because I had to leave.

Toby met me by my house and we walked down to the beach together where we met Wilbur. We all sat down together and talked about how we had been doing since we last saw each other, Wilbur congratulated me on my success with streaming so far and even asked me to join him and some others playing among us at the weekend which sounded like a lot of fun. He told me somethings that he had learnt over his time streaming and most of it was focused on not worrying about what others say and if people get too much just end the stream because there is no need to deal with it.