Part 26- exile

Why do they do this to me? We got back from LA less than 10 hours ago and jet lag is absolutely killing me but there is an event on the smp tonight involving Tommy and Dream, I don't know why I have to be involved but my acting is going to be awful if I don't consume insane amounts of caffeine.

I got up at 3pm and went straight downstairs to make some coffee to drink while I walk to the shop to buy a few red bulls which I never drink but I'm going to need them to do this stream. While drinking my coffee I remember how much I hate the taste god its so bitter. I brought my red bulls having to give the cashier my Id because I look about 12 but she did give them to me in the end.

I made my way back home and got on my pc to set up all my new equipment that I got for my birthday which took me a while and involved a few discord messages to Phil the tech genius when I thought I broke something but it worked out ok in the end. I also set up all new alerts and emotes for my twitch as well as started working on a new layout for my stream to be ready in the next few days.

By the time it got to 7:30 I had drunk 2 red bulls and 1 coffee and they were making me buzzed which was good because I'm starting my stream. I started early because Toby was on and I thought he could explain what the hell was happening today. I logged on the server and saw that Dream was on which means shit is about to go down. I whispered to Toby and asked him to vc which he agreed to so I joined his vc to talk.

"So what's happening today? What have I missed?" I asked

"Oh you missed whats been happening well basically Tommy burned down George's house and Dream is mad so he punished him but that wasn't enough so now I have to decide whether to exile him or risk l'manburg" he explained

"Oh shit that sounds bad, what is my role here?" I said

"You are here because Dream requested that everyone from l'manburg was here" he said

"Oh no I have a bad feeling about this" I said showing a nervous face to my chat

We left each other to do our own things to prepare and by prepare I mean drink more red bull and grab my armour to protect myself from the big and scary green blob. I talked with my chat who were concerned about how much caffeine I was consuming but I assured them I was fine.

Soon enough I had to head to the van where we were meeting before the meeting. An agreement was made to not exile Tommy and to take down Dream because he was our main enemy according to the hit list book. Tommy joined so he was filled in on the plan before we headed to the top of the obsidian wall that I somehow missed that was now all around l'manburg. As discussions started Tubbo started to seem nervous and unsure which made me scared. That's when he said it.

"I've chosen to exile Tommy" he said full of sorrow

"WHAT" the rest of us said at the same time

"Tubbo how could you, we agreed and you should know that you never break an agreement with me I hate dishonest people" I said angrily

"I'm sorry y/n but I had to do whats best for l'manburg and everyone living here not just us" he said

"Yeah totally not because you will do anything dream says. Do you not see how much of a tyrant he is? The man is insane" I said

I walked away leaving the others to argue as dream dragged Tommy away. Originally I went a different direction but as soon as I saw Dream and Tommy I decided to follow behind them at a safe distance just out of curiosity. Dream took Tommy super far away from the rest of the smp to this lonely little island. I felt so bad for him I mean his best friend just betrayed him and now he's all alone. I waited for Dream to leave before I went over to talk to Tommy who was building somethings with ghostbur.

"Hey, nice place you got here" I joked

"Y/n, how did you know I was here?" Tommy asked

"I followed behind you after leaving Tubbo" I said

"You left, are you still part of l'manburg?" He asked

"I guess I am but for now I'm leaving them to it I'm not happy with Tubbo he wronged you even after making an agreement a promise even" I replied

I helped him build a few things before I made my way back home remembering the way home so I could go and visit in future. While on my way back I saw a house so naturally I explored it, the house was techno's. He had masses amounts of gear and so many withers in his 'hidden' base which wasn't that hidden at all. The urge to steal some things was huge but I decided there is a better time for that because right now I don't have a need or use for anything. Yet.

I headed back to my house planning to end my stream but Tommy raided me with over 300,000 viewers so I decided to stay on for a bit. I got in a vc with Tommy and we kind of joked around while I built my own little nation that would be a secret for now to you know lighten to mood a bit. After that I did end my stream but stayed on call to Tommy and we added Toby so we could all talk.

Results day was tomorrow so all of us were really nervous, me and Toby had to go in at 8 to get ours but Tommy's was later so he told one of us to FaceTime him so we could open them all together. The thought of getting the results that I worked so hard for tomorrow was weird but the main thing I kept thinking about was if I would do as well as everyone thought I would or if I let myself down massively. At around 1am I left Tommy and Toby to go and get some sleep if I could but it didn't seem like that was going to happen I was just a ball of nerves.

The next part Is going to be results day I am going to write a whole thing explaining as much as I can at the bottom of that chapter but i can also answer questions here. I will be using my own results in the chapter so dont judge my grades I tried my best but they were awarded by teacher and not through actual exams because corona.