Part 12- the election

A lot is going to happen in this part which I'm aware didn't happen in a short space of time but for the sake of the story it makes it a lot easier to have it all closer together. Also double upload today.

I have been home for 2 days now and today is the day of nominations for the l'manburg election and me and Niki have been planning what we are going to do to announce that we are running and working on our campaign. All I can say is that today was going to be interesting, I hadn't told Tommy or Toby about mine and Niki's plans because I think they are going to hate me for a little while afterwards but it will be so so worth it.

I had nothing to do until this evening when I stream, I decided to film a YouTube video for my main channel of me doing my makeup because people on in my twitch chat always ask me about it. I filmed a whole look which took me quite a while but it wasn't too complicated, when I was done I started editing it to get it a reasonable length.

I didn't get to finish editing before it was time for me to stream, I started my stream and waited for people to start joining before I got on the server. I got on a bit early so that me and Niki could talk for a little while before everyone else joined and proceedings started.

When it got to 8:30 everyone else had joined and we were all in the same VC. Wilbur was just about to stop the nominations when both Niki and Quackity announced that they were running. Everyone was shocked including me because I had no idea that Quackity was going to run too, things only got worse when Niki and big Q announced their running mates. Big Q was running with George (who I hadn't talked to before) which no one was too bothered about but when Niki announced that she was running with me Tommy started swearing at me a bunch because he was mad, I assumed it was a bit but I couldn't help but feel like he was actually angry at me. At some point Schlatt put himself in the running too but no one seemed to really notice.

The election was going to be at the end of the week and until then everyone's followers can vote for who they want to win. In between then there is going to be a debate which everyone needed to prepare for. Everyone kind if just left after that so I decided to end my stream and call Tommy because I hadn't talked to him yet today.

He answered me straight away and we talked about the election, he asked me about mine and Niki's campaign but I wasn't going to I tell him anything incase he used it against us in the debates. He was wondering why we were running in the first place and I just told it was to make the server and everything a bit more dramatic, I asked if he was actually mad at me but he said he wasn't. We spoke about a bunch of things and I told him that I wanted to get to know the other people on the server better and asked if he could introduce me to some of them which he said he would.

Skip to the debate

Today is the day of the debate, all the candidates and their running mates were going to be involved in the debate and everyone else was going to be there to watch. I made sure that I was ready an hour before the debate was taking place to prepare myself for what questions I was going to be asked and I helped Niki prepare as well so that we could nail this debate.

We all waited ages for George to join but he never did, some people tried calling him but he didn't answer so we started without him. The presidential candidates went first answering questions, Niki did so good at answering all the questions but so did all the others so it was going to be a tight race.

Next it was my turn and I was so scared I didn't want to let Niki down after she was did so well. I thinks it also going to be difficult to get a word in edge ways with Tommy there. Tubbo was asking the questions and he asked Tommy a question first, he went on for ages before Tubbo stopped him. He then asked me a question.

"Y/n what will you and Niki be able to do for l'manburg that the others won't?" He asked I'm making up the questions

"Well I think that us both being young and the only women on the server I think we can offer a l'manburg that is welcoming to everyone but still with rules so that the place doesn't become a complete shit show" I said

We were each asked a few more questions before the debate was over and people could start voting. I stayed streaming but just changed the title so people didn't think that the debate was still happening. Most other people ended their streams and some stayed in the server, I was in my own VC until Tommy joined. He said he was going to introduce me to a few people that were still on the server.

He got George and Sapnap to join first so that I could talk to them, he introduced me to them and they were super nice. They asked me a few questions to get to know me better, we got on really well actually which was super nice. I was really happy that I had made some knew friends on the smp that I could talk to if no one else was on. Tommy then introduced me to Quackity because I hadn't really talked to him much other than at the debate.

Tommy got Quackity to join the VC and then left straight away leaving me on my own. I introduced myself not very confidently because I'm not very good at talking to new people. He started making jokes right away which made me a lot more comfortable, he was also super nice to me and also really funny. I talked to him for a while before I decided to get off for the night, I ended my stream and went straight to bed.

Skip to the Election Day

I woke up today super nervous about the election because today is the day we find out who the new president of l'manburg will be. From what I've seen on social media Wilbur and Tommy are going to win but it could be quite close because there is a lot of people also voting for Quackity.

I spent the day on the server doing some mining for materials which I needed for some projects I wanted to do soon because just mining is boring for people to watch. Being on the server for most of the day meant I got to see the preparations for the election results and people who aren't involved doing their own thing.

When everyone else joined we all gathered at the podium in l'manburg ready for the announcement. Wilbur was announcing that the votes had been counted and that him and Tommy had won with 45% of the votes, everyone had kind of accepted the results and were leaving when Schlatt and Quackity announced that they were going to combine their votes which was going to give them a majority by 1%. I was shocked that Wilbur and Tommy weren't going to be ruling anymore. Schlatt went up to the podium to make a speech.

"I am going to revoke the citizenship of Wilbur Soot and Tommyinnit" he said

Most people gasped while Tommy and Wilbur ran from l'manburg because they were being killed. I had no idea what to do now, Schlatt was assigning positions and he made me one of his cabinet just to get back at me for being close to Tommy.

Tommy whispered me to me in game and told me to join his VC which I did while trying to find him. Tubbo joined too and we all talked about what just happened and Wilbur asked me and Tubbo to be his spies on the inside and tell him everything that happens so that he can get l'manburg back.

I ended my stream after that so that people could watch someone else and see their plans and because I was just so extremely confused as to what had just happened.

Authors note: whats up everyone I'm planning future parts and I need to know what Tommy got in his GCSEs I know he got a 6 in his sciences and a 9 in English but was it language or literature, if you know what he got in anything else please tell me or I might have to make it up.