Part 2- the stream and more new friends

I just want to say that although this is based off when Tommy met with Wilbur and a bunch of the others it won't going to be exactly the same because I find it hard to write about real events that happened.

We got to Toby's house and he offered us all something to eat and drink so we sat and ate a bunch of cookies together. After going through way too many cookies Tommy wanted to stream from Toby's set up as a way to show all the fans that they had finally met in person. I left them to it and just watched from the other end of the room so I wouldn't be in view of the camera.

Tommy started the stream and went on the dream smp, he even made Toby move the camera around to get different angles. Tommy even talked to George and tired to PVP with him which he wasn't very good at on Toby's set up and he only beat him because his computer was lagging.

It was so hard no to laugh at them so eventually I couldn't not laugh and laughed really loud, the chat started asking who I was mainly because they heard a woman laughing in the background. Toby looked at me and asked if I minded just quickly showed my face which I thought I might as well do. Tommy said one of the questions asking who I was and he explained who I was, I then got up and went into frame for a minute.

People had a bunch of questions for me so I answered a few of them, most of them were asking if I was dating either Tommy or Toby but I ignored those ones. I would never date Toby because we are just so close that I couldn't imagine being anything other than friends with him. Tommy on the other hand I wasn't too sure, I don't really know him very well yet but he is super sweet and quite attractive I can't lie. I have had a small crush on Tommy for a while which was one of the reasons I was so scared to meet him but that crush has only got bigger since seeing him in person.

Tommy streamed for a bit longer until he kicked Toby's pc and turned it off which ended the stream which made us all laugh really hard for a few minutes. We spent a bit longer all together before Toby had something else to do and Tommy was going to meet Wilbur which left me all on my own with nothing to do.

"Hey y/n what are you up to now?" Tommy asked

"Nothing really just walking home I guess" I replied

"Hang on let me ask Wilbur if its ok for you to join us" Tommy said

"Oh you don't have to do that" I said

"Well too bad I've already done it and Wilbur said you can come so lets go" he replied

I didn't even get time to answer before Tommy had already walked halfway down the street so I had to run to catch up with him. We walked back to the seafront where we worked our way to the pier which was where we were meant to meet Wilbur. We talked a bit and got to know each other a bit more, we talked about college and what we were studying.

When we got to the pier Tommy left me for a minute to go and get a drink, I wasn't too happy about that because people in Brighton are weird and normally I would never stand by myself anywhere unless I had my personal safety alarm which I didn't have on me. I tried my best to ignore everyone around but some man still attempted to talk to me, he asked me if I had a boyfriend which I just said yes to even though I don't to try and get him to go away but he didn't.  I was about to run away to somewhere else because I was getting scared when Tommy came back.

"Hey man back off she doesn't want to talk to you" Tommy stood up for me

"Why should I, are you her boyfriend or something?" The man said

Tommy looked at me for a second and I gave him a look to suggest to just go with it.

"Yeah I am so leave her alone" he said