Part 1- new friend

Today my friend Toby better know as Tubbo told me that in two weeks time he is meeting his really good friend from his streams Tommy. I have talked to Tommy a few times when I was with Toby but had never really had a proper conversation with him but Toby really wants me to come with him when he meets Tommy so of course I said yes. 

I have know Toby for about 2 years now, we met when I first joined my new school in year 10 and have been best friends ever since so I can see why he wants me to go with him to meet Tommy but at the same time I can't help but feel like it will be awkward if I go with them. They both get along so well already so I think I will just make the whole situation awkward but Toby insists that I go because he think me and Tommy could be really close.

He gave me Tommy's discord name so that I had a chance to talk with him a bit before I meet him but I'm too scared to ask him if he wants to call and there is no way he is going to ask to talk to me. I did send a friend request to him which he accepted but it didn't go any further. 

That evening while I was sat on my bed I got two twitch notifications saying that both Tommy and Tubbo were streaming, I decided to watch Tommy's stream because I enjoy his streams and I always watch Tubbo while I'm doing homework. He was screaming at something as usual but he soon calmed down and just did some mining for the rest of the stream. Once his stream ended I tried to get to sleep but I couldn't just because I was actually excited to get to meet Tommy in a few weeks. 

Skip two weeks (because I'm lazy✨)

Today is the day that I get to meet Tommy with Toby, I woke up super early because I was nervous and also excited at the same time. I got up and started to get ready, I put on a back crop top and some light blue denim shorts, my outfit also had a bikini underneath because Toby told me we were going to the beach. I put on a light but of makeup that was waterproof before going to eat some breakfast while checking my social media. 

No one knew that we were all meeting in real life so it would be a big surprise to all the fans when they finally find out later. While I was eating the toast I made I got a text from Toby telling me to meet him at his house in an hour and a half. 

I spent the time that I had to kill pacing back and forth round my bedroom going through every scenario that could possibly occur and some of them weren't the best. When it was finally time for me to leave I grabbed my backpack that had all my stuff in it and started to walk to Toby's, after about 20 minutes I got there and his parents drove us to the beach where we agreed to meet Tommy. 

We got to the beach a bit early so we went and found a spot to sit that would eventually fit the three of us. We talked while we waited for Tommy to arrive and Toby was so excited to finally meet his friend while I was sat there shaking slightly because I was so nervous. Toby was calming me down a bit by telling me that nothing would go wrong and that Tommy would definitely like me but all of that went out the window when Toby got a text from Tommy saying that he was here. Toby left me at our spot to go and find Tommy, he came back a few minutes later with a huge smile on his face and a very tall boy walking behind him. When they had got a bit closer I got up to go and greet Tommy, he gave me a smile and we hugged (lets pretend that COVID wasn't around). He was a little awkward when hugging me but I was definitely being awkward too so it was fair enough. 

I moved my stuff to the side so that Tommy could sit in the middle, we all talked about our lives for a bit and Toby made me get to know Tommy and he was actually super sweet and not quite as crazy as he appears on his streams. After a while the boys wanted to go in the water on Toby's paddle board but I decided to stay with all our things and just lay there tanning. I took off my crop top and laid back on the stones (the beaches in Brighton have stones not sand) scrolling through my phone. 

I was having a good time relaxing until I heard someone yell my name, I looked up and saw Toby waving me over, I walked down to the waters edge where they were and Tommy asked me if I could grab his camera because he wanted to vlog for a bit so thats what I did. Toby then begged me to get in with them which I said I would but I needed to take my shorts off first. 

When I was ready I went and joined them and I was mainly in charge of filming but I did get in a few shots because I was doing something stupid. We had a good time messing about but we all got cold so decided to dry off and head back to Toby's. 

Tommy started vlogging again while we were walking, he was asking Toby and I questions so his viewers could get to know us a little bit. I felt much more comfortable around Tommy now that I had spent some time with him and I actually think we could get along really well just like Toby said. 

Authors note- hi everyone I hope you like the first chapter, I will be updating hopefully weekly but possibly fortnightly because I'm very busy with college. I would love to know some fun facts about you all, mine is that I live quite close to Tubbo which is kind of crazy. Let me know if there is anything you think I should change about the book I'm open to feedback.