Part 9-long walks and late nights

I woke up with the feeling of someone's arm around my waist, it scared me for a few seconds until I remembered that I fell asleep watching a movie with Tommy last night. I went to get up before his parents found us like this but as I moved his grip around me tightened so I couldn't move. I did manage to reach my phone so I could go through social media until Tommy woke up, I watched a bunch of TikToks of cute couples which made really want that type of relationship with Tommy. Eventually Tommy woke up, as soon as he was awake enough to realise what was happening he moved his arm straight away and apologised.

"I'm so sorry I didn't mean to do that" he said

"It's fine it was actually really nice" I replied

He blushed a bit and so did I. We got up and I went to get dressed for the day, it was another really warm day so I put on some black denim shorts on with a white crop top and stripped shirt over the top. (Outfit below, if it's not you style just imagine something else 😊)

Once I was ready I went downstairs where Tommy was making toast for the both of us to have for breakfast

Once I was ready I went downstairs where Tommy was making toast for the both of us to have for breakfast. He handed me a plate with two pieces of toast on it and I grabbed a glass of water for the both of us. We didn't talk at all while we ate but it wasn't awkward the silence was comfortable, Tommy soon broke the silence.

"What do you want to do today?" He asked me

"I really don't mind, is there anything you think we should do" I replied

"We could go on a walk to this lake near by I think you would really like it there" he suggested

I agreed to that idea on the premise that I wanted to get to see where Tommy spends his time. He invited his friends too so that we had other people to talk to other than just each other, while we waited for his friends to get here I put my hair up to get it out the way and filled up a water bottle that I had with me so I wouldn't be too thirsty.

When Tommy's friends arrived we left and started the walk which started In a field with nothing in other than a bunch of grass. The fields had paths through the middle of them which made them easier to walk through. The scenes were actually super relaxing and pretty, I couldn't help but take some pictures to look back on in the future.

We all got through the fields of just grass and small winding paths which led to a vast deep blue lake with a small wooden dock for fishing. It was surrounded by a bunch of grass and daisies which made it so much prettier. All I could do was stare at the calming waters in front of me, eventually I was taken out of my daze when Tommy came up and put his hand on my shoulder.

"So what do you think?" He asked

"It's so pretty here I never want to leave" I replied

He laughed at me before dragging me further into the field where there was a patch with no grass for us to sit in. I talked with Tommy's friends a bit more and got to know them better, they were super nice and we got on pretty well. His friends had brought some food with them which we all shared.