Part 29- questions

A/n this part might be short but I didn't want to put everything that's going to happen in one part or it would cover like 2 weeks in one part.

Dating Tommy is great don't get me wrong but the distance is hard. All of my friends are excited for our prom which our year get after getting our gcse results but I have no one to go with. You might think why don't you just go with your friends? Well because they all have boyfriends or people to go with and I'm not going alone because that's just sad. The worst part about it is seeing them talk about how excited they are and see the beautiful dresses they are going to wear. I just want to go to prom is that too much to ask.

This has been bringing my mood down the past few days to the point where people are starting to notice. I streamed yesterday and my chat kept asking me why I was upset or what was wrong. Tommy has also noticed but I keep telling him it's just hormones and that I'm just emotional because I don't want to make him feel bad, it's not his fault after all. The only person that I have told about how I feel is Toby because we tell one another everything but I made him promise not to mention it to Tommy.

Tommy's POV

Y/n has seemed really upset recently but she keeps telling me she's just emotional which I don't believe because she hasn't acted like that in the whole time I've known her. I mean she could just be having a hard time but I always thought she would talk to me about it like she has in the past.

I have decided to ask Toby to see if he knows what going on with her because they tell each other everything so if anyone knows it would be him plus even if he doesn't know what is wrong he has know her longer so could at least guess. We were on call before filming a video so I decided just to ask him then so I can talk to y/n about it later.

"Toby do you know whats up with y/n she seems upset but she wont tell me anymore than she's just emotional" I said

"Umm I don't know" he said obviously lying

"I can tell your lying please just tell me whats up with her I hate seeing her upset and I want to help" I pleaded hoping it would make him tell me

"Ok well she told me not to tell you this so don't mention it but she's sad that all her friends are talking about prom and she has no one to go with. She didn't want me to tell you because she doesn't want you to feel like you have to do something about it" he explained

"Oh well I'm going to do something about it" I replied

"What are you going to do?" He asked

"You will have to wait and see my friend" I replied

The plan that I am thinking of might seem a bit extreme to some people but it will be worth it to make y/n happy and for the experience. There was a few obstacles to my plan that I need to overcome first the main one being convincing my parents to let me do it but I think they can be persuaded.

Your POV

To cheer myself up after seeing the last messages on my group chat with my friends of them getting excited for their plans before prom and who's house they are going to get ready at I decided to stream.

I turned on media share and asked my chat to send me funny videos for a ylyl because I felt like copying Wilbur's ideas today. The chat actually had some good clips although some of them were just clips from my past streams which I didn't find funny because it was just me.

I laughed at the stupidest things which meant I lost a bunch of my lives so I only had one left which meant I had to be careful not to laugh. My chat decided to be extra funny when I had to be careful not to laugh which made it so much harder.

Streaming really cheered me up for once and my chat were being super sweet and they were gifting a bunch of subs which made me super happy. I was about to reach 5,000 subs so I paused media share to thank people for subbing, it only took a minute more to finally hit 5,000 subs and we hit 1mil followers not too long after.

I felt like crying but because I was so happy and overwhelmed at the amount of support. Without my viewers I have no idea where I would be right now probably sat in my room being sad and bored.

"Thank you all so much I really appreciate every single one of you without your support I would never be able to do half of the things I've done in the past few months" I said

I ended my stream not too long after that because I laughed at the stupid door video but only because there was a video before that I thought was funny and almost laughed at so door just took me out.

I stayed on my computer after I ended my stream because I was going to talk to Tommy and I can see if he's still recording through discord. He was in a call still but I had a feeling he would be done soon so I chilled on twitter for a bit before texting him asking if he could FaceTime, he read my message straight away and FaceTimed me. We said hi and talked about what we did for a little while.

"Y/n I have something to ask you" Tommy said making me panic for a second

"What is it?" I asked

"Ok so I know that your prom is soon and you have no one to go with so I wanted to ask you if you would go to your prom with me?" He asked

"Of course I would love to go with you but how did you know about my prom?" I asked

"Toby may have told me about it" he said

"He told me he wouldn't tell you that, also how is this going to work?" I said

"My dad is going to drive me down here and I'm going to stay with Toby for like 2 days and then we can go to prom together" he said

"Ahh I'm so excited now I have to get a dress and everything" I said super excitedly

We talked about what we could do for a while before the both of us had to go because I had to edit and he had to stream. I'm so excited that I get to go to prom after all, this weekend I'm going to go and get a dress and stuff.

Authors note: hope you guys like this idea. For the prom dress I'm going to use my own which I didn't get to wear because my prom was cancelled due to COVID 😭