Part 15- who are these people?

We got on the plane ready to embark on the long 9 hour flight to Florida where we were all meeting to start our trip. Luckily I was sat next to Tommy so I had someone to talk to during the flight as much as he was definitely going to annoy me it would be worth the company. Once we found our seats I tried to put my carry on bag into the compartment but I was too short to reach so Tommy came up behind me and did it for me.

"You're so short" he said

"I know but I can't help it" I replied

"Just grow" he mocked me

"Oh yeah why didn't I think of that" I said sarcastically

He only shut up about how short I was when the plane started to take off. I got scared because I don't like flying it just really freaks me out, Tommy grabbed my hand and held it tight to reassure me that everything was ok. I shut my eyes and only thought about Tommy holding my hand until we had finished climbing and were at a steady level, as soon as I opened my eyes I was met with Tommy's bright smile and him holding his AirPods. He gave me one of his AirPods and we watched a movie together on his laptop, about halfway through the movie I leant my head against his shoulder so that I didn't have to strain my neck so much. Before I knew it I fell asleep leaning against Tommy's shoulder.

I was woken up by Wilbur shaking me awake to tell me that we were landing soon, he was also waking Tommy up who was asleep right next to me. He was quick to make fun of the both of us for falling asleep on each other and he even showed us a picture that he took which he threatened to post if Tommy was annoying at any point. I knew for a fact that this meant the picture would be posted because all Tommy does is annoy Wilbur.

Before I knew it we had landed on American soil, I was excited to say the least. I was about to meet some of my closest friends and people I have looked up to for a while. Once we were allowed to get off the plane Tommy handed my by bag and we walked off with the others to go and get our suitcases.

Dream was going to pick us up along with George and Sapnap who arrived earlier and then we would wait for big Q who was due to land 20 minutes after we did. I was getting impatient when the bags were taking ages to come off the plane because I was so desperate to finally meet everyone. Eventually everyone had their suitcase so we could head out to meet the others who told us that they were waiting. I let Tommy walk slightly in front of me because as much as I was excited I was still nervous about meeting new people.

When we got to the arrivals area thats where we saw them standing there, they all had big smiles on their faces once they noticed us. We all jogged over to get there a bit quicker, we all had a giant group hug before each individual person gave each other a hug. They were all taller than I expected but gave great hugs, dream gave the best hugs though. Somehow as soon as I saw dream I forgot that I had never seen his face its like it didn't matter anymore, he looked just how I had pictured him with his dirty blonde hair, green eyes and light freckles. Sure he was good looking but I didn't really think about it I just thought about the fact that we actually got to meet in person.

We all talked for a while until Wilbur got a text from big Q saying he had just got off the plane. That feeling of being excited and nervous came back again at the thought of me meeting another new person. Who even were half the people I was meeting, I knew so little about their real lives that they were like strangers that I had met before it was strange. I was taken out of my thoughts when I heard Tommy yell big Q loud enough for the entire airport to hear.

He walked right over to us and gave everyone else a hug before getting to me, he hesitated for a few seconds before pulling me into a tight hug. Big Q was definitely the one I was closest to other than Tommy and Toby, we already got on really well through discord so it didn't take long for us to hit it off in person (in a friendly way). Once everyone was ready we walked out of the airport and got into the mini van we had rented for the road trip to go back to dream's place where we were staying tonight before we start the road trip tomorrow.

Dream drove to his house because he knows his way around Florida the best, in the van I was sat in between Tommy and big Q which was possibly the worst place to be sat because the both have similar personalities but they also clash so much which just means a lot of loudness and yelling. They only stopped yelling when I stopped answering them because I had headphones on, they then promised to shut up if I would talk to them. We all talked until we arrived at Dream's place. He showed us around his house and we all decided where everyone was going to sleep, there was a few air mattresses which me, Tommy and Toby were going to sleep on and the others were either going to sleep in the guest rooms or on the sofas.

We spent the day just kind of relaxing because we were all a bit jet lagged from our flights. When it got to around 11:30 everyone went to bed so we could get up early tomorrow to go to our first location. Me and Tommy put our air mattresses together so we had more room to sleep and so that we were closer to each other, just like when we were last together I slept with my head on his chest and his arm around my waist.

Authors note- the road trip will fully start in the next part, each part will consist of a new location that one of them chose. Also do you guys want me to call dream, sapnap and big Q those names or their real names, please let me know.