Part 43- clingy and girl time

Ever since last night Tommy has clung to my side at all times feeling so awful for acting like an asshole all day. He has moments where he's the clingiest person in the world and then moments where he ignores me for a good few hours and I never know what mood he'll wake up in but today he is being clingy.

As soon as I woke up I turned over to look grab my phone but just as I was reaching for it I was turned back round by Tommy and he put his arm around me so that I couldn't move anymore. He ruffled my hair before running his hand through it which wasn't the easiest things because my hair is always kind of a mess when I wake up. This is the moment I knew that Tommy was going to cling to me all day which I normally don't mind but me and Niki had planned to spend the day together which was going to be an issue if Tommy wouldn't let go of me.

"Tommy you know I'm spending the day with Niki so you will have to let me go right" I said

"I know but I want cuddles" he whined

"We can cuddle for a bit and then later this evening ok" I said

"Fine but know I'll miss you" he said to make me feel guilty

I ignored Tommy's attempts to make me feel bad and just let him cuddle with me for a little while because we had some time before most people woke up. Tommy did let me grab my phone mainly because he wanted to watch tiktoks with me on my phone which he likes to do from time to time. When we saw a good TikTok he took my phone from me and left a comment on it which of course people find and then wonder why on earth I'm talking exactly like Tommy which has become a bit of an issue the more times he does this because all my notifications are filled with people asking if I'm ok.

We watched TikTok for way too long before eventually getting up because there was noise coming from downstairs. When we made it downstairs and into the kitchen Phil was making breakfast for everyone, I let go of Tommy's hand to go and help him feeling bad that everyone was busy doing things while I was laying in bed doing nothing. Tommy came to help too which meant that things got done a lot quicker so everyone can get on with their plans for the day.

While we ate Niki sat next to me and we discussed our plans for the day, the both of us wanted to explore the towns near by so we were going to walk there and spend the day looking around. Seeing as I've always wanted to go to Italy so it's going to be the best thing ever to go and explore and take in all of the local culture after all these years of wanting to visit.

After breakfast I went to get dressed for the coldish weather outside, it wasn't meant to be warm but also nowhere near as cold as it is up the mountains so I settled for a pair of leggings and a long sleeved crop top with my coat to keep me extra warm I also left my hair down to keep any windchill off my neck. As me and Niki got ready to leave Tommy ran over giving me a super tight hug and zipping up my coat for me when he let go.

"Have fun but know that I'll miss you" he said

"I'll miss you too" I replied

Me and Niki left and started our walk to the nearest town which was about 30 minutes away so not too far. We talked about a lot of different things that girls usually talk about and things I don't mention to Tommy because he simply doesn't have an interest in it and I don't like to bore him. We both also took pictures of some of the scenery along the walk that I saw in the car but went by too quick to really take in properly.

This whole place is beautiful with the big mountains and then the tiny little towns with so many buildings squished into a small space making it all seem very close knit which you can tell when you get into the towns because all the people say hello to one another when they walk by. One family also said hello to me and Niki and we ended up having a conversation with them, they were super sweet and gave us some places to check out while we were here.

We went to this bakery type place that the lady mentioned because the bread they sell is amazing so we brought some to take back with us. We also got some gelato from a local shop despite it being kind of cold which we ate in another part of the town with a great view over some more smaller mountains. I never want to leave this place it just has the perfect vibes that I don't think I would ever get bored of.

Eventually me and Niki had to leave to head back to the house but first we took some pictures for instagram because that's the sort of thing content creators do and I want to show off this beautiful part of the world to the people who follow me. The walk back home wasn't as nice as the walk there mainly because it was getting dark and the air was becoming colder as the wind picked up.

Once back home we gave the bread to the others so that we could try it with dinner which most of them took away to sort out but Tommy, Wilbur and Toby stayed to talk to the two of us. I was struggling to undo the zip on my coat while holding my phone so Tommy took it from me holding it while I got my life together and got the coat off.

We sat down and had dinner and then afterwards I showed Tommy all the pictures I took today of all the pretty things I saw and the pictures that Niki took for me to get his opinion on which ones were best to post. He loved this one picture that was kind of me in between poses which didn't look bad but it looked less put together than some of the others.

"How come you like this one so much? It's not even that good" I asked

"You just look really pretty and natural like you're not trying too hard to show off something thats not you" he said

"Aww thats sweet of you so should I post that one?" I questioned

"Yeah but you have to send it to me first because I want it as my Lock Screen" he said

Tommy's current Lock Screen is one of the pictures he took of me while we were out on that date in LA which he has refused to change for all these months but he clearly likes this picture or else he wouldn't change it for the other one. I sent him the picture before posting it to my Instagram then just letting it be because I'm not too bothered about what happens with it.

For this evenings festivities are consisting of playing things like jackbox together in teams because you can only have so many people playing. I've never played it off stream so it was nice to say things that relate more to our real lives that we don't mention on stream, it made things so much funnier because we could make fun of stupid things we know some of the others have done or whatever. While playing Tommy has had his arm around me the whole time after being gone all day he was desperate for my company which is the the cutest thing.