Part 45- parting

Why does every good moment have to come to an end? It seems that every time I'm enjoying myself it comes to and end way too quickly its just not fair. I barely get to see Tommy and when I do we have the best time but it never lasts because someone always has to go back home just like right now.

Everyone is up early because some people leave in about an hour while others don't go until around midday. Our flight is sort of in between at 10am so we don't have to leave for a few hours so can spend a bit more time with the people not leaving yet. It's sad to see these people leave I love spending time with every single person here and would drop anything in a heartbeat to spend more time with them.

The people leaving were all the people from the states because all of their flights were a lot longer than ours so left earlier in the morning. Them leaving made all of us sad especially George and Toby but I was going to miss Alex seeing as we get on so well and we weren't going to be able to mess around together anymore.

For the hour or so we had before leaving all of us still here went out into the garden just chilling outside despite the cold chill it was nice out there when its not dark out and you can see all of the trees and flowers in the little beds around the edge of the grass.

I laid down on the grass looking up at the sky so everyone came to join me even though there wasn't quite enough room for us all to lay down so Tommy pushed me over to squeeze everyone in ruining my vibes completely. He did pull me back in so we were right next to each other so I couldn't be mad for too long.

"How can you manage to ruin my vibes and then fix it every time?" I questioned

"Well I'm used to being annoying but I feel bad for annoying you so I try to undo it" he explained

"That explains a lot" I half joked

"Oi bitch" he said

Tommy pushed me away from him again so I got up to go and sit with Toby and Niki because they would be nice to me. They were nice to me and to make Tommy feel left out we started joking about things that me and Tommy usually joke about, the poor boy kept looking over with a sad expression and I did feel a little bit bad but then I remembered that he called me a bitch and I felt better.

He finally had enough at one point so got up and came to sit right in front of me so I couldn't see Toby and Niki anymore because he blocked my view. He can be so petty sometimes to the point that we end up having a war of pettiness which does get a little out of hand at times but we always make up by the end of the day. To show I wanted to give in I rested my head on his back and put my arms around his shoulders so he stopped being petty and we all talked to one another.

Before long the time came when we had to leave for the airport and say goodbye to everyone. I made sure to give Niki a big hug because I'm really going to miss her when we can't have our time together away from the boys well we could try but we always get interrupted when someone joins the call.

In the car back to the airport me and Tommy were watching funny TikTok compilations for no real reason but we couldn't stop laughing and annoying everyone else but we were enjoying ourselves so we didn't care. Tommy also showed me some really cute tiktoks that he said reminded him of me or cute things that he wanted us to do together at some point.

We got to the airport and made it through all the necessary checks before we made it to our gate where we had to wait for about 20 minutes to board and that means more time to just mess around. To kill some of the time I decided to tweet out asking for some questions that me and Tommy would reply to to answer mainly because I haven't been on social media too much and I wanted to interact with the community.

As much as the way our relationship came out wasn't the best it has been kind of nice to not have to watch what we say so much, it also meant that we could answer some people's questions.

User1: How do you guys deal with the distance

Y/u/n: it can be kind of difficult but its all about communication for us if there is something going on we tell each other and we try to talk most days to keep our relationship strong

User2: whats your favourite thing about Tommy and his favourite thing about you

Y/u/n:I don't have a favourite thing about y/n because she is perfect in every way -big T

User3: how do you cope with college and streaming

Y/u/n: I have my priority on college because that will be over in less than 2 years and each week I have new things to learn but streaming will always be there when I'm not busy so I just think like that but I try my best to keep a good balance

We answered a few other questions before our flight was called to board and we had to stop luckily everyone was very respectful and didn't try to overstep any boundaries so it was easy to answer all the questions. The flight was boring and not much happened but we took the time we had together and made the most out of it because who knows when we would all see one another again.

Once off the plane and in the arrivals part of the airport we all said goodbye to one another but I left Tommy till last so we could have a proper goodbye. We held each other for a good while before he kissed me and then hugged me again before walking away blowing kisses at me until he was out of view.

Gone again. But I'm sure we will call again as soon as the both of us are home because thats how we work. As much as the distance can be annoying I think it is good for us and it will be worth it in the future when we can finally live closer together or even together.