Part 38- Christmas shopping

Time has gone so quickly there is now only a few days left of college for this year and I need to go and get Christmas presents for everyone. I have to get stuff for all the people going on the trip as well as my family members so I'm going shopping after college today. It's a Thursday so it shouldn't be too busy in town which will make it easier.

We created a secret Santa for everyone going on the trip and I got ranboo so I need to get something extra for him but I have some good ideas of what to get. I made a list of people to buy for and rough ideas of what I wanted to get them, the only person I haven't got any ideas for is Tommy I just can't think of anything thats good enough.

After I got out of class I walked into the main town because it only takes about 15 minutes, firstly I got myself something to drink for my trip. I walked around a few shops and got simple gifts for family before my phone started ringing because Toby was calling me.

"Hi how are you?" I asked

"I'm fine where are you?" He asked

"I'm in town getting Christmas presents" I replied

"Ok wait I'm meeting you i'll be there in like 20 minutes" he said hanging up

I laughed to myself and went to go and buy his presents so he didn't see what I was getting him. Toby has a habit of always calling me or coming with me to places when I'm getting things for him its like he knows what I'm doing.

I waited for Toby to arrive and when he did he dragged me off somewhere straight away to help him decide on a present for Niki. The only reason he came to meet with me was to get me to pretty much do his Christmas shopping for him.

In return I made him help me come up with ideas of what to get Tommy while we ate lunch. He had a few good ideas but I also wanted to get him something meaningful like he did for my birthday.

"I like those ideas but I need something thats meaningful" I said

"How am I meant to help you with that just think of something that reminds you of a good memory" he suggested

After lunch we continued our quest and I managed to get nice things for Niki, Fundy, George, Wilbur, Phil, techno, Alex and of course Toby. For the rest of it I plan to order most of it and I might come back into town if I think of anything else.

I was really happy with what I got Niki because shes the only other girl on the trip I have a feeling we'll be spending a lot of time together so I got her some really nice candles, some cool coloured eyeliners and some other things. I also got some joke presents for people like a toy fox for Fundy and some weird sand things for Wilbur. (Please tell me someone gets this)

Me and Toby got the bus back to my house so we could play Minecraft together for a while because we are just that lonely. I let Toby set up my computer while I made us some popcorn to eat while we played. I took the popcorn upstairs and Toby had loaded Minecraft but also twitch because clearly he wanted us to stream this.

"Are we streaming us messing around?" I asked

"Of course its good content" he replied

I nodded and sat in my chair to start my stream and I tweeted about it to get people to join. Toby tweeted out my twitch as well which meant a few more people joined. We started by throwing popcorn at each other and trying to catch them on our mouths.

We messed around on a random world that I made, we tried speed running but it turned more into slow running because we kept getting distracted or doing other things. It was also nowhere near a proper speed run because I died about 5 times, twice to a creeper, once to an iron golem, once to a stupid baby zombie and one last time to falling in a hole that we dug when we got distracted.

"Why did we dig this stupid hole" I said

"It was fun at the time" Toby said

"Yeah well its not now I'm dead" I stated

We got on with playing and eventually beat the game and ended stream, we went downstairs and watched a movie before Toby has to go home to do homework and I went to do the last of mine.

Once my homework was done I went to look for the rest of the presents I needed to get which didn't take too long because there is just so many thing out there that make good presents. I also got an idea for the special present I wanted to get Tommy I wanted to paint the time that we were sat in the park, when we had our first kiss.

I'm not the best at drawing/painting but I know a few things and one of my college friends does art so she could help me if I need it but I think if its not perfect that will make it a bit more special. I got to work straight away because I have a spare canvas from when I was made to do art in secondary school.

I grabbed a pencil and sketched out the drawing which took a few attempts to get it looking right but when it was done I started on the painting but only with the black which was going to be used for outlines and shadows which were quite intricate so its going to take a while.

I sent a picture to Toby to see what he thought because I seek approval and positive feedback on everything I do or else I give up. Got to love being insecure right.

You:

Attachment 1 image

What do you think?

Tubs:

That is the cutest idea Tommy's going to love it

You:

I hope he does because I'm already covered in paint

Like I said I was covered in paint so I showered and got into bed because at some point it had become 2am and I was still awake even though I need to be up at 6:45. Seems like I might need some coffee tomorrow morning to get through the day.