//CHAPTER 34//

"Laura? You're my therapist!"

"Yes. Why do you act so suprise, didn't your brother tell you?" She asked looking up at Marco who shift his gaze somewhere else. I stomped my foot on him with huffed, pissed he didn't tell me it was Laura.

"No actually he didn't." I said rolling my eyes at Marco because he was pretending I wasn't speaking. How rude!

"Well how about we get started?" Laura asked gestering me inside the office. Waving at Marco I walked in, gazing at how beautiful the office was. There was a big grey couch with two small pillows, two small chairs opposite and a small white table in between. The view outside was blocked by the white curtains, there was a book shelve and a small round table by the couch with a container of napkins. Her office gave off this loving lavender scent. It was just amazing.

"Do you like?" Laura asked breaking me out my thoughts

"Yes I do actually. It's just beautiful."

"Thanks. So how about we start. You can take the couch." Nodding I walked over to it and sat. How soft! I felt like I was gonna fall through it. Getting comfortable, I turned to face Laura awaiting the questions. Gosh, I'm so nervous.

________________________________________________

Marco's Pov

  After I left Sof with Laura I made my way to the basement to meet up with the rest of the guys. The basement is basically our torturing chamber and we have those two idiots who thought it was okay to touch my sister. The day we found out what happen we went looking for those two boys and found them hiding out at their house but they were with their family, so we threatened their family and told them not to tell anyone about this or they will be next. Those boys really thought after what they did to her they were just gonna walk away.  Finally reach the door I opened it to see one of them get tortured by Lorenzo. On the outside the kid looks so innocent, like he wouldn't hurt a fly but when it comes to family and the Mafia he's a fucking killing machine. That's one of his talents, he loves to torture people.

Walking up to them I nod in my brothers direction then continue to watch Enzo's show. I think this kid name was Josh and let's just say he wasn't looking his best. The Chris kid was passed out but I think I'll change that. I walked towards the table with the weapons and choose the Picana. Maybe a little shock will get his ass up. We didn't want to do much damage on them because after all they're kids so we took precautions. After a few zaps he got up and Alfesto walked over to have his fun. I looked over to see Armano by Josh giving him a little make over. All you can hear is screams which was music to my ears.

We all stopped when the door opened with a bang and Alessandro walked in.

"Are you guys done?"

"No, almost." Alfesto said before he delivered a punch to Chris' face.

"We're done now." Alessandro just rolled his eyes and walked over to Josh.

"So we found out that someone gave you guys orders do things to my sister. Is it true?" I would like to know to because if we have a mole in the gang it wouldn't end good for them.

"I don't know what you're talking about." He said hanging his head down.

"Okay." And with that Alessandro delivered a punch to his stomach.

"Are you gonna answer me now. Who ordered you?"

"I don't know." As soon as this Josh kid said those words Alessandro reached for his gun. I immediately walked to him and stopped him fro, pulling it out.

"He's just a kid." I said.

"Flavio have fun." Alessandro said then walking over to Chris.

"So are you gonna answer the question, or get the same faith your friend over there is getting." Alessandro said pointing over to Josh who Flavio was beating the shit out of. I mentally cringe with each blow. Flavio punches hurt as fuck.

"I can't. He said if we tell anyone we're dead including our family."

"Well you should have thought about that before you fucking rape my sister. Now it will be me who's gonna hurt your family." Alfesto snapped from behind, scaring the shit out of me. You don't sneak up on people like that.

"Please don't I have a baby sister." He cried.

"You should've thought about them before touching my sister. Now are you gonna answer my question." Alessandro said.

"Fine. But promise you wouldn't hurt my mother or my sister."

"Hmm, do I promise." Alessandro taunt him, which made me flick his ear. I know it's childish.

"Fine we promise. Now give me the name."

"His name is Marcus. Marcus Ivanov." As soon as we heard that name we all stiffened. That the leader of the fucking Russian mafia. We've been hunting them for a long time but they always managed to slip away at the last second. 

 Sorry guys for the VERY late update and short chapter. I've been busy since school closed last year. Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. I also wanna wish  you guys a Happy New Year, be safe. Again I'm sorry for the tardiness but I still hoped you guys enjoyed this chapter. Bye for now.

                                                                                                                                                         Lots of love❤

Stay safe😊