//CHAPTER 19//

Alessandro's pov

    To say I was shocked was an understatement. Why the fuck this asshole taught it was cool to hit a little girl much less touch her. She's just a baby...well my baby girl. If this fucker was alive right now I'll kill him with my bare hands. Seeing all those bruises on her body took everything in me not to puke, well I can't say the same for Lorenzo, his face looked as if it was turning green. Thank god he made to the bathroom in time to puke out his guts.

    When she knocked out Flavio at once tend to her bruises, he actually studied medicine and all that doctor shit in college. He's actually one of our most trusted doctors in the mafia. He wasted no time in cleaning her bruises, starting with the ones on her arms. How in the hell did she manage to scratch herself like that,  I have to get her to clip those nails. He then worked on her thigh which was so bad. I'm hoping that her ribs are not broken , don't like the look of it. While looking at her bruises I noticed cigarette like burns on her arms. What the actual fuck. Flavio then started to check her ribs.

  "It's not broken just badly bruise so when she wakes up I'll give her some painkilkers." He said. After he finished we all found a spot to rest while we wait for her to get up. I took her desk chair and rest it by her bed holding on to her hand . My eyes found her clock to see 3:45...clearly everyone will be taking a rest tomorrow, so no school and no going to work. Hopefully I get her to stay home for the week.

   Why life's so fucked up!!

     So guys  I finally updated sorry for the wait, what do you guys think about Alessandro's point of view. Hope you guys enjoyed, sorry for,making it so short, hopefully in the future it will get longer. I legit wrote this during my english class. So how are you guys and your classes, hope everything is good. Anyways thanks for reading. ❤❤

                                                                                                  Lots of love❤