//CHAPTER 3//

The song is not connected with the chapter i just really like this song so.......

~~/They took me to the station to wait for my brother. While sitting in the waiting room a man approached me. I must say he was really attractive and had the same blue eyes like me.

"Sofia......is that you?" he asked
I looked around to make sure he wasn't talking to someone else cause I don't recall knowing this guy. When I realized there wasn't anyone behind me I answered him. "Umm.....do I know you?".
For a brief second a hurt expression flashed in his eyes before he answered me
"I'm Marco....you're second oldest brother."
"Oh..hi" I answered but then I realized something, "Second......how many are there?"
"You have six brothers sorellina..but the eldest Alessandro is your guardian" he answered with a chuckle.

I just sat there with a shocked expression.....six brothers!!
My head start swirling with all kind of scenarios of what they can do to me. My thoughts were interrupted when Marco said that he has to speak to Officer West before we leave. I just nodded.

Marco came back an hour later probably because he had to fill out the papers for taking me in.
"Come on Bella, time to go"
I blushed at him for calling me beautiful,no one has ever told me I'm beautiful.

Don't get to attached Sofia it's probably all an act

He went to put his hand on my back but I flinched
"Something wrong Sof" he asked, his voice laced with concern
I just shocked my head no and mumbled an apology.
"There's nothing to apologize for Sof" he said

He led me outside to an Suv with a driver in the driver seat.
"George here will be taking us to your old home to get your stuff then to the airport " he told and I just nodded. When we arrived he came inside with me.
I really didn't want him to come, what if he judge me? What if he starts to make fun of me? All those thoughts started swirling in my mind. I quickly led him inside waiting for him to start judging suprisingly he didn't.

"You can stay here while I go upstairs to back my stuff.'
"Ok, but be quick we have a plane to catch"

I quickly ran upstairs and start shoving the little things I owned and went back down to meet him.
"Is that all sorellina?" He asked
I mumbled a yes and we where on our way to the airport.

All I remembered was the thoughts of how my new life will be before falling into a deep sleep.

Yes, guys I know this chapter was boring but maybe I'll have some exciting stuff in the next chapter.

Please Vote and Comment

~Lots of love♡