//CHAPTER 26//

I woke up, not my normal self. My eyes were all red and swollen, my head was pounding, my hair was another story and my whole body was paining. Groaning I slowly made my way to the bathroom, disgard my clothes then hopped in the already hot shower, to calm the tension in my body. Feeling more relax after the bath,  I left for closet, after brushing my teeth. I threw on a pair of grey sweatpants,  a blue hoodie and my vans.  What was the point of looking good anyways. Throwing my hair in a messy bun, I picked up my bag and left for the kitchen.

All my brothers were already in the kitchen. Why are they always early? They were in deep conversation, talking in hush voices but when they saw, they became quiet and just stared at me.

"Are you guys just gonna stare at me all day or can we leave for school."

"But you didn't eat." Lorenzo answered.

"I'm not hungry." They shared a look, then came back to stare at me.

"Can y'all please stop that, it's annoying." I snap at them.

"That's it I'm fed up of you with that attitude, since last night you've been getting on like a total bitch." Alfesto snap back at me taking a step forward but stop when his twin placed his hand out stopping him.

"What was your stupid ass gonna do, hit me, I dare you Alfesto, I fucking dare you." They shared another look, then Alessandro walked towards me and held his hand out, "Hand over your phone, you're not allowed to use it until I tell you so for cursing and giving attitude. ."

"Here you can have your stupid phone back, you can take the t.v, Ipad and laptop. I don't want them." With that I slammed the phone in his hand and ran  out the door ignoring my brothers. I remember my way to school so I ran in the direction. I slowed down when I heard something behind me so I turned around to see Armano and Lorenzo running after me. My eyes opened big, not letting them catch up to me I sprinted. It wasn't long until I reached school so I walked inside, running to the bathroom. I just stood there for a solid five minutes staring at myself in the mirror. Girls passed in and out looking at me like if I'm crazy. Maybe I am. I ignore them. Hearing the late bell ring ,  left for my History class. Opening the door I saw Blake sitting in his seat his bag on the one beside holding the space for me but I just made my way to the back not wanting to talk to anyone. Unaware of my surroundings I sat by the desk close to the window. Blake turned around looking at me with a confused expression but I quickly looked away.

Normally we sit next to each other but I don't feel like it. I jumped when I felt a hand grip my thigh, I turned to my right to see Chris sitting but no sign of Josh. Thank God. Pushing his hand off me I shot him a look then continue taking down my notes. But the hand was placed again roughly on my thigh squeezing my thigh where the cut is making, me hiss in pain. Tears threatened to fall but I pushed them back when I felt his hands kept going higher. Thankfully the bell rang breaking off what Chris was doing to me and I quickly ran out the class as if my ass was on fire ignoring Blake calls. While running I bumped in to someone, I looked up to see Lorenzo. I just wanted throw myself on him and hugged the life out of him.

"Can I help you with something?"

"Yes, you can explain to me what is happening to you please bella." He looked so sad but I can't. Josh and Chris threatened me that he'll do something to my brothers and my friends if I say anything.

"I'm fine."

"You know when someone says they're fine, they're far from it. Is someone hurting you princess, please just talk to me." He pleaded his eyes glossy. I feel so bad. But I just stayed silent and stared at him with my own glossy eyes. Pushing them back I brushed passed him and muttered, "I have to get to class." The next class I had was Maths which I had with Annecia. But I sat in a different seat this time.  Lunch soon rolled around but I just stayed in the library needing space from the world. Wanting to use the bathroom I left, after finishing my business I washed my hands and exit the door to come face to face with Chris standing right infront of me. Knowing what was gonna happen I let him drag me away not bothering to put up a fight. I mean what was the point, no one is gonna come looking for me and I can't fight him. He led me to the boy's locker room and locked the door.

"I'm gonna have so much fun today cause I'm gonna have you all to myself." He smirked stroking my cheek. That's why I didn't see Josh today. After he did what he did to me he left me there. But I left before someone caught me in here, I ran to the bathroom. Cleaning myself up I washed away my tears. I hate life so much right now. I just don't want to be here anymore. Locking the bathroom door, I walked to the mirror and started smashing it over and over again. I stopped when I heard pounding on the door then a voice. I know that voice, it's my brother's. I payed no mind to him and continued to smash the mirror one more time, I took one of the shards and took off my hoodie and started to cut. Luckily I had a tank top underneath.

One for my friends

One each for my brothers

Two for Scar

Two for my mother

Three for Josh

Three for Chris

By now my hands, my stomach and my thighs were stained with blood.  Feeling so lightweight my body started to sway, then the door smashed open and my body fell to the ground.  I expected  to hit the hard surface but instead I fell into something soft. Then the world turn black with me floating right in the middle of it. I like this feeling, hopefully I stay like this forever.

  Umm...well I did not enjoy writing this. I feel for her. Hope you guys liked it and I will post the another one later on because I'm busy right now so look out for it.

                                                                                                                    ~Lots of love❤

Stay Safe😊