//CHAPTER 10//

A/n~~I just want to thank all the people who took the time to read my book. I really appreciate it. Thank you. And please don't be a silent reader, let me know what is on y'all mind about this book please.

  ~~/The boys helped carry my bags to my room then left so I started packing my clothes in my once empty closet. I put all my shoes on the shoe rack then lay down exhausted from today events.

      I jumped out my sleep from another nightmare. I just sign I decided to take a bath. While drying my skin I accidentally touched my bruised ribs, I bit my tongue stopping myself from  crying out in pain. After drying off I cleaned them and wrapped them. I really hope I don't have to go to the hospital because my ribs look really bad. Since it was almost dinner time I decided on wearing my cute panda pj's.

     I was thankful that it was long sleeve so it can hide the bruises on my arm even though they fading away

   I was thankful that it was long sleeve so it can hide the bruises on my arm even though they fading away. I can't risk them finding out. I then applied makeup to hide the visible bruises. As I walked out the door I walked into a wall.
"Ouch, who the hell will put a wall in the middle of a hallway."
When I looked up I realized it was not a wall but my brother Alfesto. His face held an amused expression but he quickly masked it with a cold look.
  "Everyone's waiting....come on"

  He didn't even help me up, just walked away......asshole.
  We soon made it and I quickly sat in between Alfesto and Lorenzo, seeing it was the only available seat. We were served lasagna which Flavio made and I must say I'm impressed. It tasted really good. Dinner was the same as always everyone in their own conversation, sometimes Armano included me but I mostly remained silent.

   "Sofia want to watch a movie with us?" Lorenzo ask after we finished eating." Umm...I'm not too sure."
  "Come please with a cherry on top" he said giving me the puppy dog eyes." So i caved in.

  "After I'm finish speaking  with Sofia she'll come down." Alessandro said leading me in the kitchen.

  "Here, you'll be needing these" he said handing me two boxes.
  When I saw what it was I immediately tried handing him back. Keyword tried.
    "I can't take these it's too much." I said handing him them back.
  "No Sofia..I'll like you to have them you'll be needing this one for school anyways when you start Monday with your brothers."
   Seeing that he wasn't taking them back I muttered a thank you. And with that he left to go back to his room. I can't believe he got me the IPhone 11 and a MacBook Pro. I quickly ran upstairs but stop when my ribs started hurting and put them in my room. I took two painkillers then left to go an watch a movie with my brothers.

   "So what are we watching?" I asked when I entered the room.
  "The Conjuring 2" Armano said  looking at me to see my expression. Oh buddy you got a next thing coming  I love horror movies.
  "Cool."   "Aren't you scared" he asked. I shake my head no. "Come on lets start the movie."Alfesto said glaring at me.
  What have I ever done to you.

  And with that Lorenzo pressed played. It was really good seeing Lorenzo jumping every time even Marco. He even got popcorn all on the ground and his high pitched scream....had me giggling to myself. Yes.....Marco was watching it with us. Even Armano.... he was almost on top of Marco both of them holding on to each other. My eyes soon started to drop and I rest my head on an unknown shoulder and drifted off into a sleep.

     Thoughts? What kind of movies will y'all rather? Let me know.Do y'all think i should continue the story or stop here? Please let me know in the comments.

           Please Vote and Comment

                       ~ Lots of love 💋🎀

~A