//CHAPTER 31//

There was small conversation while we looked at the menus to decide what to eat. The meals looked so damn fancy amd foreign to me so I chosed the Simple Lamb Rajú, with a blueberry Italin cream soda. It's basically lamb cooked in bolognese sauce with onions, celery, tomatoes puree and all the other herbs and spices until you get the sauce to your liking and you serve it with pasta or gnocchi but I choose the fettuccine pasta.

"So Sofia what do you like to do for fun?" Laura asked me excusing herself from my brothers.

"Um...well I like to sing, paint and read. Just once it's something that keeps me active." I answered. "What about you?"

"That's nice. Well I like to read also, go for walks and help people who struggles in life."

"That's really nice that you like to help people. I like walks also but my brothers never let me go for one, like I'm 14." I said rolling my eyes.

"Yeah, I know the protectiveness is annoying at times but I'm sure they just want you to be safe."

"I understand that but whose going to hurt m-." I stopped mid sentence as memories of what they did to me came back to mind. No matter where I go there will always have someone to hurt me. It's like I have a Please hurt me! sign stapled to my back.

"Are you okay Sof." Laura asked. I just nod my head leaving it to hang down not wanting her to see the tears in my eyes. The waiter came to our table asking for our orders. Clearly my throat and wiping my eyes I lift my head and gave him my order. Smiling I turned to Laura,

"So Laura how did you and my brother met?" This seem to get all my brother's attention as they watched us with amusement expressions.

"Well...um, that's quite a story." Marco mumbled rubbing his head. While everyone watched him smiling. I wonder what's up?

"Well you see it started this evening I was walking out a grocery store towards my car when he bumped into me," Laura started, "When he walked into me I was about to apolgise but he just brushed past me grumbling to watch it. At first I was shocked at his answer, I mean he was the one who walked into to me. So without thinking I picked up a pebble that was by my foot and I launched it behind his head."

"You didn't." I said giggling.

"Yes I did that's what he got for being rude. Anyway he froze for a second then turned around and walked up to me. At first I was scared but I didn't show it, so he walked up to me and angrily asked why I threw a stone at him. So I explained and told him I wanted an apology at first he didn't want to give me an apology so I threatened to hit him with another pebble and he eventually caved in. From that day on we met a second time and we exchanged numbers, talked everyday, went on dates, I got to meet his brothers, then he told me he has a sister and I asked to meet her and here we are." She said finishing.

"I still can't believe you hit him with a stone amd threatened him. That's just gold." I said laughing with my brothers.

"Hey guys that's not funny that hurt!" Marco explained.

"Oh shush you big baby." Laura said squeezing his cheeks.

The waiter came back with our meals and drinks and we dug in. I took a bite and moan in content. Damn that was delicious. I ate about half of it and thankfully my brothers didn't say anything about it. Alessandro called the waiter back for our desserts order. I could barley eat the meal itself but I guess it wouldn't hurt if I get  dessert. Going over the dessert list, I settled with the Torta Caprese wih ricotta and amaretto chocolate sauce. It's actually chocolate and almond cake topped with vanilla ricotta and amaretto chocolate sauce. I must admit it was delicious but obviously I couldn't eat all so Lorenzo took the rest. He and Armano even fought over the damn thing. What children. The night soom came to an end and we left the restaurant after Alessandro paid the bills. I stepped outside and breathe in the fresh night air. Feels good.