//CHAPTER 12//

^^Gotta love this song

   *Sofia's POV*

    ~~/shit...I'm gonna be late. I quickly gathered my things and bolted out the library. I must have fallen asleep while readingEvery step i take i hope they're not home as yet.But my hope was shattered to pieces when I saw their car in the driveway. FUDEGECAKE....I'm so dead.

   I walked up to the door tears already in my eyes, I slowing put my hand on the knob praying they're asleep. But of course luck was not on my side as soon as I step foot inside, I was yanked by my head.
   "Where were you bitch, dinner is supposed to be on the table." Scar shouted punching me in my stomach.
  "Please stop I fell asleep in the library, it won't happen again."
  "You ungrateful bitch we put a roof over your head and clothes on your back and this is how you repay us." That earned me being thrown to the floor, kicked punched and then burn with cigarettes from the bitch.
  My pleas for help went through deaf ears.

   My mother was soon knocked out probably from all the alcohol she drank and left me with scar. Which was not good.
  "You're gonna be so sorry." He said smirking at me. He yanked me up by my hair and dragged to my room flinging me on the floor.
  Next thing I know he started touching me in places then ripped out my clothes.
  "No please don't do this, please." I cried trying to get out his grip. Before it even registered his pants were off and he thrust in me. He kept slamming in me harder.
  "NO PLEASE STOP. Somebody please help. Help."
  "Please stop please"

  "Sof wake up its just a dream."
  "No stop please, help somebody plea-
  "Hey wake up sof your dreaming " a voice said shaking me

   I quickly bolted out my sleep screaming. I looked around my room looking for Scar but to see all my brothers in my room watching me with shocked and concerned expressions.
"I'm s-sorr-y,did I w-wa-k-ke you guys up.I said feeling tears rolling down my face.
  "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT"Alfesto shouted making me flinch moving away from Flavio
"Nothing...it was just a nightmare." I said slightly shaking.

"Just a nightmare, YOU LOOKED LIKE YOU WAS BEING KILLED."He shouted making me shake more finding it harder for me to breath.
  "Dude stop shouting your scaring her." Marco said.

"Hey,hey sof you need to breath breath take deep breaths. Follow after me ." Flavio said calming me down
  "Sofia what was that."a hard voice asked. Great just great.
"It was just a nightmare Alessandro."

"Baby that was no nightmare." This time it was Armano who said that.
  "I don't want to talk about it, y'all could leave now I'm sorry for waking you guys up."I stuttered out

"LEAVE YOU WANT US TO LEA-
  "Okayy....we'll leave Lorenzo said stopping Alfesto. "Try to get some sleep Bambina" he said

  "Okay...everybody out y'all have school tomorrow." Alessandro said shoving everybody out.

  Before they left I heard Alfesto muttered " non preoccuparti piccola troverò chi ti ha fatto del male."
(Don't worry baby I will find  who hurt you)

   What I didnt know was that they will find out sooner than I thought.

      So....what do you guys think about this chapter was it good?
   Thank you guys for taking the time and reading my book I really appreciate it.We are at 1.3K reads guys thank you again. I love you guys❤❤❤

    Please Vote and Comment

                           ~Lots of love💋🎀

~A