//CHAPTER 28//

12 years ago
Third person's pov

"Hey princess, what are you still doing up?" 17 year old Alessandro asked his two year old sister.

"Bubba." She squealed at him opening her arms for him to pick her up. "I miss you bubba. "

"I missed you too princess, now lets you to bed before mumma wakes up."

"But I'm not tired." She said trying to stifle a yawn.

"Oh really, lets see about that." He said leading her to her bedroom. Placing her on the bed he gaved her the teddy bear he had bought for her and tucked her in. Singing the lullaby she loves, while stoking her hair, her eyes slowly closed. Sleepy she muttered,"I love you bubba, promise me you won't leave me." With that she knocked out.

"I love you too princess and I promise I won't leave you." Kissing her on her forehead he left for his room. No knowledge of the dreadful thing that was gonna happen.

The next day

"Where are you taking her?" Alessandro shouted at the woman he called his mother.

"Bubba!" Sofia cried out for her brother, fighting to break out her mother's hold. But the mother just continued walking to the car where their luggage was already packed, while the father watched in the distance. He couldn't do anytime to stop because she already made up her mind and he couldn't force her to stay,  even though he wanted her to.

"Sandro why mommy taking Sofia?" 11 yr old Marco asked his big brother, tears rolling down his face but he couldn't answer.

"Come on lets go inside." Alessandro said taking a hold of his hand. Walking up to their father he angrily asked why did he let them go. But all the  father could do was shake his head and walk up to his office with tears in his eyes. He always wanted a daughter when he finally got one,he was so happy but now she's gone and there's nothing he can do about it.

9 yrs later

While Alessandro sat in his office signing papers he got a call. Pulling out his phone he saw his uncle calling and answered.

"Alessandro, I have bad news, your father is missing."

"What do you mean he's missing, he was just in his office this morning."

"Well all we know is that he got information on your sister's whereabouts and he left without telling anyone or taking any body guards. We got a call from someone threatening to hurt your dad, when we called his office no one answered so we sent some of our most trusted body guards out to get him but they came back and told me that they found his car in a ditch but no sign of him. I'm really so-." He was cut off by Alessandro handing up the phone. He layed his head on the desk and think about what took place in the last few years. What was he gonna do now? He can't just give up on his brothers. Worst yet how was he gonna explain this to them.

  Flavio's pov

I sat on the chair just staring at my sister.  It's been a day since she fainted and we all have been waiting for her to wake up. After watching the video lets just say it wasn't good. We have a good thought what they did but we couldn't see their faces, or in the janitor's closet neither in the boy's locker room. So we're hoping Sofia will tell us everything. Alessandro sent the boys to school while he and Marco left for work because we have been getting threats lately. We've been told she lost a lot of blood but not too much, so we don't have to donate. But they said she has to be eating more because it's not healthy for hee at this point. They guys and I think it's best if she sees a therapist.

I glance at her, when she first came back to us I used to think that I was dreaming. I could remember the day mom took her from us,  I was just 8 years old to see my baby sister crying out for us while mom carried her away.  I wanted so bad to run up to mom and snatch Sofi away but Alessandro had locked me and the twins in a room but we saw the whole thing through the window. Dad took it hard because he had always wanted a girl,  he finally got one but to be taken away from him. I mean, I understand why mom took her but in the end Sofia will still be involved in our lifestyle. I'm kind of scared to see her reaction but it's bound to happen.

Taking her hand in mine, I whispered, "Come back to us bella," squeezing it, "We really need you here, so please wake up. I miss you, your brothers miss you. We missed those beautiful eyes, that cute laugh and your gorgeous face. So please just wake up sweet pea." By now I was crying but then I felt a little squeeze and a groan.

"Bella, come on,I know you can do it. Let me see your beautiful eyes." I held in my grasp when I saw it open. Pushing the button I summoned a nurse, Sofia tried to sit up but I layed her back down.

"Hey, hey you need to take it easy."

"Water, I need water." She gasped. Taking my bottle, I unscrewed it and help her to drink it. Two nurses came to check her up while I left to call the boys. They're gonna be so happy.

Sorry for the short chapter. Hope you enjoyed thou. By Friday I'll post another hopefully a double. Until next time.

                                                                                                               ~Lots of love❤
Stay Safe😊