//CHAPTER 41//

Armano's Pov 

''Wassup fam!'' My idiot, sorry ass excuse of a cousin, Matteo shouted walking through the door, earning a groan from all of us. Don't get me wrong I love my family but sometimes they can be annoying and they make me feel to strangled them. 

Matteo came and sat next to me putting his arm around me,

''What's up cousin? How are you on this fine day?'' He smirked at me. 

''Get the fuck off of me and shut the fuck up.'' I grumbled moving his arm from my neck. He can never take anything serious. 

''Why so grumpy?'' 

''Why I'm grumpy?! I don't know maybe it's because my sister was fucking KIDNAPPED! Now shut the fuck up.'' 

''Now why should I-.'' He started but was cut off my Uncle Adriano, his dad. 

''Matteo, sit the fuck down and be quiet. This is serious business.'' Uncle Adriano boomed, making me jump just a teenie- beenie bit. If I'm being honest he scares the shit out of me, and the scar running down the side of his cheek just freaks me out more. He really hasn't been the same since dad went missing, I mean no one is but it hurt him more because my dad is his twin brother. So it took a toll on him.

Back then I use to get confused between him and my dad but now you can tell them apart. 

*Hint. Hint.* The scar. 

The rest of the fam, consists of Angelo, Louis, and Bruno, our cousins, and Aunty Steph, Uncle Adriano's wife. They sat where they found spaces and the meeting began. 

''So it came to our knowledge that our dear and precious Sofia was taken. Now we all know how disgusting and vile those Russian skunks are. To get her back we have to be extra careful and secretive. As we found out tonight that there are a few moles, so trust no one but the inner circle. So for now I want you boys to rest-''

''NO-'' Alfesto shouted cutting off Adriano. 

''Sit down and listen to be boy,'' Adriano shouted at my hard-headed twin,

''As I was saying, you boys need to rest. I know you guys want to find our precious but let's wait for Russo and Mike. They will be here first thing in the morning.'' With those last words being said he sent us to rest.  

''Sir, with all the respect I can't rest knowing those skums have my baby sister. So I'll be in my office digging.'' Alessandro said getting up and leaving. 

''So am I.'' Marco and Flavio said at the same time. 

I looked at my twin to see him deep in thought then he got up and left, slamming the door behind him. Enzo followed suite. 

As much as I wanted to get up and follow them I decided against it. Groaning I made my way to my room after saying goodnight to the new comers. I hate just sitting here not being able to do anything to get my sister back. After all it was  my fault for leaving her home by herself. Fuck. I'm so stupid. Holding in the water works, I jumped in the shower to ease the tension in my body.  

I just want my baby sis back!

Hey guys, I know some of you are probably pissed at me for taking so long. But I had some serious family issues to deal with and I needed some time. So I do apologize for taking so long. So to make it up I decided to write a small piece for you guys. I know it's not much but it's my gift to you. Thank you all for reading! More chapters are on the way. 

                                                                                                                                                   ~Lots of love

Stay Safe