//CHAPTER 29//

You know when you and your family play who can stay underwater for long, and you're so eager to win but your lungs felt like they were ready to give away. That is how I felt but instead I was stuck to a bed underwater. I know weird. But you want to survive, you feel the need to. Hearing that voice calling out to me to 'wake up, your family needs you' made this feeling burst in me. It made me want to live again, so that's what I did, survive by crawling to the surface. I heard the voice again but this time I recognized it, no other than my brother Flavio, my third oldest brother crying out to me. His words were filled with love and it made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. My body felt so weak, but his voice gave me the strength, the strength to move my hand, the strength to open my eyes and the strength to get up and see my brother, with tears in his eyes which bought tears to mine.

After he left the room, the nurses check up on me to make sure everything was fine. Thankfully it was. Flavio came back in and immediately gave me a hug. We stayed like this for awhile, both of us needing it.

"You have no idea how much we missed you sweet pea," he said, "You really gaved us a scare."

"I'm sorry." I cried in his shoulders. I really was sorry. I just couldn't stand the feeling after they hurt me.

"It's okay princess, just remember that your brothers are always here for you." He assured me, sitting on the bed with me cuddled up in his arms. I felt myself starting to drift off because Flavio was running his fingers through my hair. But I jumped up when I heard the door open with a bang. I looked to see my brothers at the door staring at me.

"Hey guys are you just gonna stare at me or come give me a hug." I smirked at them but it immediately slipped when Lorenzo and Armano started to rush at me. They hugged the life out of me, until Marco pulled them off shooing them away and hugged me. Alessandro then came for one squeezing me while Alfesto stood there awkwardly scratching the back of his neck.

  "Where's my hug brother." I smiled opening my arms out, signaling him to come and he did. After all the hugs I asked my brothers when can I go home.

"The doctor said you can go home anytime after they check your bandages. So we'll take you home today." Marco answered. I just nodded.

"Aren't you boys supposed to be in school?"

"Well yeah but we left early when we heard you woke up."

"Aw, how cute." I teased them.

After my check up and they changed by bandages we left the hospital. On our way it came to mind that my brothers are gonna want to know what happened. So I made up my mind to tell them. I just don't want to keep secrets from them again but something told me that they already know. We soon pulled into the driveway and entered the house. Telling my brothers I'm gonna take a bath, I walked upstairs. Quickly taking a bath thankful for the waterproof bandages I changed in some black sweatpants, my favourite blue hoodie and fuzzy socks. All my brothers were already in the kitchen so I took a seat. Flavio placed a bowl of soup infront of me and I dug in.

"Your stomach is like a muscle and when you don't use that the muscle shrinks. So you have to eat small amounts until you can handle the full meals." He told me.

I was grateful that they didn't force me to finish eat. We all made our way into the living room cause Alessandro said we all needed to talk. Sitting in between the twins, we turned our attention to him.

"So first we are all happy that your okay but we'll like to know what made you do that?"

"Why do I have to tell you guys, y'all already know." I said. You see the person who was like 'yeah I'll tell my brothers because I don't want to keep secrets from them'. Yeah, well she's gone.

"Yes but we want to hear it from you because the cameras in your school is shit and we didn't get to see the person's face nor what he did. There were not any cameras in the boy's locker room neither the janitor's closet. "

"Okay. Well, am....you see what happen was....am. Sorry guys but I can't do this." All the confidence I had in the car is long gone.

"I know it's hard babygirl but we need to know because they need to be punish." Armano said rubbing my back. I looked up at my brothers with teary eyes and started, "Well the day we came to school late I forgot my money in my bag which was in my locker, so I left for it. When I opened my locker  someone placed a hand over my mouth and the next one around my body to keep me from moving, then the person carried me to janitor's closet. It was only when he threw me on the ground that I noticed who it was but he wasn't alone. He tried to touch me first so I kicked him in the balls, so he got up and slapped me then told the other person to hold me and they both did things to me. I tried to fight them off but I couldn't so. After they were finish with me they threatened me that they'll hurt you guys and my friends and I couldn't let that happen so I stayed silent." By now I was full on sobbing, then I felt myself being lifted up and placed in someone's lap. I looked up to see it's Alfesto so I snuggled him and cried.

"I'm sorry."

"There is nothing that you could've done bella, you tried. "

"Babygirl I know it's hard but we need to know what happened the next day." Marco said. Sitting up I finished the story about what Chris did to me.

"Who were the guys?"

"Chris and Josh."

"Fuck!" Alfesto lifted me from his lap and placed me on the couch then walked out. A string of curses left Marco's mouth as he called someone while walking out the room.

"I'm gonna kill them." Armano muttered standing up.

"You're not the only one brother. They gonna wish they didn't mess with the Moretti family." I never saw my brothers so scary. I guessed Flavio noticed my fear because he told them to watch it, "You're scaring her."

"Sorry sof.'' They both said at the same time then left the room.

  I want to thank Liza_my_name24 for the help. I really appreciate it. Thank you!!🤗❤. Hope you guys enjoyed.

                                                                                                                ~Lots of love ❤
Stay Safe😊