//CHAPTER 7//

~~/"Well that was quite a show you put up out there during dinner" Flavio said with an amused expression. I muttered a sorry.
   "There's nothing to apologize for bambina, Alfesto looked for it, I was just shocked because you looked so quiet." I just blushed.
  "Okay so let's start the room opposite yours is Alfesto's and next to Alfesto room is Armano's room. Lorenzo's room is next to yours and mine is next to him. Marco's room is next to Armano and Alessandro is next to mine.

He led me down to the second floor where the movie room is and a gym. Why do they have a gym in the house? And guest rooms. "You see those staircase never go there,that's where Alessandro handles the family business." Flavio said with a stern voice. I was curious to what were behind those doors but curiosity killed the cat.

   We soon stop at two big black French doors probably leading to Alessandro's office on the second floor. And I was right.

"We're here Sof." He knocked and opened the door when he heard a come in. He the left after letting me in closing the door.

    "Come sit Sofia." Alessandro said gusting me towards the chair opposite him. So i quickly sat on the chair waiting for him to start.
    "So first things first I would like to say sorry for your lost."
  I just nodded. If only he knew.

"in this house we all go by rules, first rule, I wouldn't set a bed time for you just make sure you're in your bed before midnight on school days and weekends. Second while in this house you will not be doing drugs, no drinking and no smoking. I want no boyfriend, but you can have boys as friends just make sure it stays that way. I want you to make sure your at least one of the top students in your classes, which I'm sure will not be a problem since I had a look at your grades, which are very good keep it like that. I want no lying to me or any of your brothers whatsoever and when you are spoken to you answer verbally to show that you understand us. I see you have a habit of nodded your head which has to stop. You have to start eating more Sofia because you're really skinny and it's not healthy, so I want you to make sure you eat it your three meals a day and snacks in between.  And you will show us respect at all times and we'll do the same to you. I just let what you did at dinner tonight slide because we all know Alfesto and his ways. Do you understand everything I just said"

   I was about to nod my head but then I remembered the rule so I muttered a quick yes while looking at him in his face. "Good, do you have any questions you'll like to ask."
  " Yes, I do but I'm not sure you'll like to answer it."
  "It's okay ask away."
   "Where is your dad , I haven't seen him around?" I asked
  "He died 3 years ago and he is your father as well as ours."
  "Hmmm..okay I'm sorry for your loss." I muttered

    "Since I have no more questions can I go up now I'm still a little worn out." I asked before he can tell me anything
  He muttered a yes. And with that I left his office after wishing him good night.

  As soon as I reached my room I literally jumped on my bed and went under the covers. Not to long I drifted off in to a not so peaceful sleep.

        Sorry guys I know a boring chapter. But I really didn't know what to do for this one so.....anyways Please Vote and Comment.

                           ~Lots of love💋🎀

~A