//CHAPTER// 24

A few weeks passed, my friends and I got to know each other better, we even went out for lunch, or to the arcade. We were actually planning a sleepover but I still need Alessandro's permission. My brothers and I were doing okay except the small quarrels and when ever Alessandro receives a calls and I'm in the room they always find a way to get me out or make sure I don't hear the conversation. 

  But it's not like  want to hear the shit they talk about!!  

Anyways this morning we woke up extremely late because we were watching supernatural and was so closed to finishing season 1 but we all got really tired and decided to just call it a night. Bolting to the bathroom I took a bathe and made sure I  washed everything clean then threw on a crop, white sweater, blue jeans with rips and my white air force.

 Then made beeline for the kitchen

Then made beeline for the kitchen. All my brothers was seated eating there breakfast so I just settled with a bowl of cereal. While eating I eyed my three youngest brothers down with digusted. Do they have to eat like dogs? Ew. We all quickly finished our breakfast then collect our lunch money and rushed to Alfesto's car.

   One thing to remember is never let Alfesto drive when we're late he'll give us an early death. It wasn't long until we pulled up in the driveway then quickly made our way to the office for our late slips. Making my way to my class I opened the door to the teacher shooting me a look. Well okay then. I quickly made my way to my seat to listen to her boring lecture.

  The first and second periods was so boring, I remember falling asleep mulitple times. Hearing the lunch bell made me want to jump amd sing with joy but I refrained myself from doing that. I met with Blake and Annecia outside my class so we made our way to the caferteria together. We walked to the table to see Claire and Ryan arguing. Don't they ever stop!
"Hey guys." Blake said breaking them up

"Hi, hey Sofia why do you look so tired." Ryan asked looking at me.

"Just didn't get enough sleep."

"Oh and why is that."

"My brothers and I were up late watching Supernatural."

"Oh my gee, I love that show especially Dean, he is my number one bae." Claire squealed. Wow she must really love that show. "What episode are you guys on."

"Season 1 episode 11, with the scarecrow."

"Yes that was a really funny epiosde but I'm on season 4, so hurry up and catch so we can talk about it. "

I just smiled and nod at her. "Come on guys let's go get our lunch. " Annecia said gesturing for us to get up. That's when I remebered I left my lunch money in my bag. Explaining this to my friends I excused myself then made my way to my locker. As I was about to open my locker,  hands were placed on my mouth and around my arms to keep them from frailing and I was being carried away. I tried to spin around to see who it was but the person kept me in place where I could hardly move. That's when I realized I was being led towards the janitor's closet in the most deserted place in school where no one passes.

The person kicked the door and someone on the inside opened it and I was thrown to the ground. The light was clicked on and I gasped when I saw who it was. Josh and Chris.  I am so fucked. Tears made their way dowm my face as it clicked in my head what they were gonna do to me.

"Aw sweetheart don't cry, we're just gonna have some fun." Josh smirked at me while Chris stood behind him eye raping me. Then I felt something snapped inside of me, I will not let this happen to me again!

"What the fuck is wrong with you guys, let me go an y'all won't have to answer to my brothers." I snapped at them then proceeded to make my way towards the doors, but was immediately held by back by Josh.

"You're not going anywhere until we're finished with you." He sneered at me then gestured for Chris to hold me. I thrashed in Chris hold but he wouldn't let go. He pinned me to the wall while Josh walked towards me and reached for my zipper. Oh hell no! I quickly kicked him in his you know what then tried to get out Chris' hold. But it was useless that's when Josh got off from the floor groaning in pain.

"You fucking bitch, you're gonna regret you did that." With that being said my jeans was pulled down and his hands were in my underwear.

"Help, somebody please help me." I shouted hoping someone was passing by and heard my plea. But that earned me a slap across the face from Chris, then a cloth was shoved in my mouth. They proceeded to manhandle me, with Chris at my breast and Josh at my private area. All I could do was pray and hope someone mysteriously came for me but I know that was never gonna happen. Josh's pants was on the floor with his member out, as he slowly walked towards me. I once again tried to move but Chris grip tightened. Before I knew it Josh was inside me, while I'm there bawling my eyes out. When he finished they both switched and Chris entered roughly.  I was so glad they had comdoms on cause I don't know how I was gonna to explain to my brothers. It wasn't long until Chris done so they pulled up their clothes and threatened me to not tell anyone, then left me there.

With the little strength I had left I got up, pulled my clothes back on then made my way to the bathroom to clean myself up. Thankfully no one was occupying it. After cleaning up myself I walked back to the caferteria, surprisingly lunch was still on. Slowly making my way to my friends I sat on my seat wincing in pain then rest my head on the table.

"Hey Sof, you good?" Blake asked lifting my head. I plastering on a fake smile and nod at him.

"Just tired."

"Okay, where were you, your brothers were looking for you?"

"Am...Ms.Smith wanted to talk to me about my singing and then I had to use the washroom but it was filled with girls talking about crap, so I had to wait."

"Okay, aren't you gonna eat?"

"I forget my money in my locker but I'm not hungry anyways."

"Are you sure, you don't really look good." He asked me as all my friends stared at me. But I just assured them with another fake smile. It wasn't to long until bell rang for afternoon classes, so we all got up and made our way to our classes.

   What is the point of life right now...why do I have to go through these horrible experiences! Pushing back my tears I made my way to class.

                                                                                                            ~ Lots of love❤
    ~Stay safe😊