//CHAPTER 9//

~~/It was not long until everyone finished eating. Alessandro and Marco went to work. Who works on a weekend? Anyways.....Alfesto went to hang out with his buddies and Flavio,Lorenzo,Armano and I went shopping.

   We all piled in Flavio's black camano, with me in the backseat with Lorenzo and Armano in the passenger seat.

  Not too long after we were at the mall. "Let's go crazy!" Armano shouted gaining people's attention, I hid myself in my hoodie from embarrassment. They led me to different stores cause I didn't know where to go. Even though I keep telling them it's enough or its expensive they continued going. So I just went along. We go a lot of hoodies cause who don't like hoodies? Then we got jeans, leggings, jeans with rips, shorts which I will not be where anytime soon and pj's. My favorite is the panda pj.....because who doesn't love pandas(a/n who's with me!!)

  Anyways we got off the shoulder tops and normal t-shirts some with writing some without.....we also got crop tops and crop jackets, skirts, sweatpants ,dresses and a lot of shoes mostly some sweet ass Nikes(I'm a sucker for nike shoes) and converse low and high cuts. Also addidas and uggs. We went for undergarments......well me because the boss said they'd rather be caught dead in there. Then finally we finished our shopping with makeup and perfume.

   "Man that was a lot......now TIME FOR FOOD."Armano said again with the shouting. So we all entered the food court after putting the bags in the trunk of the car because ours hands were filled with bags and  decided on Mc Donalds because who doesn't like Mc Donalds.

Lorenzo's words not mine.

"Sof what will you like?"Lorenzo asked me
  "I don't know" I said murming I never had Mc Donalds before. "It's okay....I'll chose for you." he said. He and  Flavio went off to get the food while Armano stayed with me joking around and making fun of people passing by.

They soon came back ten minutes after. With there hands full with food. "Here you go Sof " Flavio said handing me a bag.
I quickly digged in to see what they got....what look like chicken but in strips, fries and a burger. How I'm I going to eat all of this? I asked myself. Then Flavio handed me a smoothie. "It's a strawberry smoothie " I muttered a thanks then took a sip. I moaned this was to good the others started chuckling  when they heard me. I dung in on my food......i was like wow this was so good but I fell in love with the chicken strips which I learned from Armano.

  Mother Nature was calling so I quickly excused myself telling them I'm going to use the washroom. While on my way out I was stopped by a group of girls.....well i shouldn't say girls more like Barbie, there faces were caked with make up, and their clothes barely fitting them.
    "What are you doing with the Luca brothers." One of the barbies said stopping me and Damm her voice made my ears bleed. "Ummm.....eating what does it look like I'm doing."I answered
"Listen honey stay away from them If you know what's good for you." Another one said
"And if I don't ."
"We'll make your life a living hell." the first one said walking but not before bumbing shoulders with me.

   "I'm already in it bitch." I muttered to myself. I walked back towards my brothers who were throwing fries at each other..... well more specifically Lorenzo and Armano while Flavio sat watching or joining when s fry hit him.

   "Hey...what are you guys doing?" I asked them
  "Lorenzo called me a bitch...so I threw a fry at him and he threw back and here we are."
I just shake my head with an amused expression.
  Not too long Flavio stop them and said it was time to leave. So we all got up and went back to the car after cleaning up our garbage.

   While on our way home one of my favorite songs started playing. Chandelier - sia

     "Party girls don't get hurt, can't feel anything, when will I learn , I push it down push it down." I sang along to the music.
     "I'm the one, a good time call, phones blowing up, ringing my door bell, I feel the love, feel the love. I continued. Next thing I know everyone started singing  with me.
   "One, two , three, one, two, three drink. One, two, three, one, two, three drink. Throwing back till I lose count.
   I'm gonna swing from the chandelier, from the chandelier. We all screamed at the top of our voices.
   I'm gonna live like tomorrow doesn't exist like it doesn't exist.
  I'm gonna fly like a bird through the night, feel my tears as it dry. I'm gonna swing from the chandelier, from the chandelier.

  Sadly our party had to come to an end as we pulled in the driveway.

        So what did you guys think I like the ending when they started singing. And who were the girls that threatened Sofia?

        Please Vote and Comment

                          ~Lots of love💋🎀

~A