//CHAPTER 27//

Lorenzo's Pov

  After Sofia brushed past me I watched her silently hoping she'll just turn around and run into my arms and explain to me what's happening to her. Shaking my head I walked to my class. When we came to school this morning, well ran to school we spoke to her friends but she didn't say a word to them this morning. Signing I walked out the class seeing that I was the only person in it. I was so deep in thought I didn't realise the bell rang. Making up my mind to look for Sofia at lunch I made my way to the caferteria. But when I reached and looked around she wasn't there neither her friends. Walking to my table which consists of my friends, the twins and their friends, I asked my brothers if they saw Sofia.

"No bro, I didn't see her since she ran off this morning. " Alfesto answered. Looking around again I saw her friends walked in but no sign of her. I made my way over to them.

"Did you guys see Sofia."

''No not for the day, why." The blond hair chick asked.

"Well let's just say she's been acting weird lately and wouldn't talk to us."

"Yeah since after lunch yesterday , she started getting on different." One of the boys answered. "If you want we can look for her now."

"Sure, my brothers and I can help." Going back to my table,  I told the boys what we where gonna do and they came to help. We all split up, me leaving for the library. The librarian told me she saw Sofia but she left about fifteen minutes ago. As I opened the door and walked out the library my phone pinged. I checked to see Alfesto messaged me telling me that they found Sofia in the bathroom and to hurry. Running I quickly made my way to the bathroom, to see all Sofia's friends outside the door with the twins begging her to open up the door.

"What's happening guys?"

"She wouldn't let us i-" but he was cut off by a smash in the bathroom and another. We banged down the door hoping she'll let us in.  I really hope she's not doing what I think she's gonna do. That's when one of her friends ran towards us with keys. Without second thought I grabbed the keys and opened the door, to meet with an unforgettable sight. There my sister was, her body covered in blood. I can't believe she'll do this. I ran towards her just in time to catch her falling body.

"Call the ambulance!" I shouted at my brothers who quickly fumbled with their phones. Her friends just stood there watching, tears rolling down their cheeks.  Whoever made my sister hurt herself is dead. No one messes with the 'Moretti' family and gets away with it. (A/N: as you see I changed their last name from Luca to Moretti)

__________________________________________________

Marco's Pov

I was pulled out from signing papers by Armano calling. Answering the phone I muttered a quick what.

"Hurry and get to the hospital, it's Sofia." And he hunged up. What the fuck! Running up to Alessandro's office I relayed the news and we both rushed to the hospital. When I saw my sorella all bandaged up and connected to all those wires, I broke down in tears. But I wasn't the only one, the rest of my brothers were sobbing except Alessandro who sat lost in thoughts.

"Guys what the fuck happened?" Flavio asked, shocking all of us because he's not one to curse.

"We found her like that in the bathroom, from the looks of it she smashed the mirror and started to cut herself then fainted from blood lost and she didn't eat since yesterday." Alfesto explained.

"Who or what  you think could have cause this?" I asked.

"We don't know, neither her friends because she's been avoiding them."

"Do you think we can get the video tapes from yesterday and today." Lorenzo asked.

"I'll talk to Lucas and see what he can do but all we can do now is wait until she wakes up, hopefully we can work things out." Alessandro said talking for the first time, taking out his phone probably to message Lucas. If you're wondering who's Lucas, he's our hacker. We all sat in the uncomfortable hospital chairs surrounding Sofi's bed, while I held on to her hand. The silence was broken off by Alessandro's phone.

"Guys, y'all are not gonna like this." Whoever made my baby do this to herself is so dead. You don't mess with the most feared mafia known throughout the world 'del macellaio' and still walk. (A/N: I also changed the name of their mafia name cause lets be true the name before was shit. This one here is bad but not as bad as the one before.)

So here is your chapter. Sorry for the cliffhanger. Not😁. I know I don't really make the chapters with mafia stuff in it but there will be in the future. Hope you guys enjoyed. And go check out this book please it'll mean alot it's by itzyuhgirlkays and the name is His Saviour.

                                                                                                                  ~Lots of love❤

Stay Safe😊