//CHAPTER 17//

"Get back here you little bitch I'm not done with you yet!" Scar yelled
  "No please just leave me alone please." I sobbed trying to run to my room but  I was so tired its like I couldn't move anymore I just wanted all of  this to stop.
  "Listen to your father you little brat and come!" My mother shouted at me
  Like what did I do to deserve this why couldn't I be good even for you mother
  "No he's not my father leave me alone please." "I've got this sweetie why don't you go on lie down." Scar told my mother with his sickening smile.  Please don't go,  please don't go was all I was saying in my head if only she knows what he does to me when she's  not hear. I can't believe she actually left.

  "We're gonna have so much fun you slut now come to daddy."  With all the little strength I had in me I got up and ran to my room hoping the ground will just swallow me but my wishes never come true. "Oh you're gonna regret that you little bitch."

  And with that he quickly grabbed me by my hair then put me to kneel in front of him. Then he unzipped himself and pulled out his member ready to shove it in my mouth. I tried my best to get away but he had an iron grip on me not to long he shoved his member in my mouth thrusting in an out I gagged tried pulling away but he still won't let me go. By now I was full on sobbing I felt like puking he then took his member out my mouth and undressed then entered inside me.

  "PLEASE STOP please I promised I'll be good please just stop. " but my pleas as always went through deaf ears. "Somebody help me please please" " shut up you little slut nobody can hear you ." He whispered in my ears his breath wrecking of alcohol
" Help help me somebody please "
  "Sofia wake up baby it's just a dream wake up" " no stop please Scar stop I'm sorry please I didn't do anything wrong"

  I then started feeling my oxygen getting short. "OH shit guys she choking herself stop her." " Sofia you need to wake up wake up it just a dream honey please wake up. " said a faint whisper. "Sofia I'm sorry ." someone said before I felt a sharp sting in my cheek. I quickly jolted awake.

  "Hey Sofia it's okay it's okay I'm right here." I heard Marco voice before being pulled into a hug. "You scared the shit out of us sorellina." " I'm sorry I didn't mean to wake you guys you up y'all can go back to bed."

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT US TO GO BACK TO BED AFTER YOU NEARLY KILLED YOURSELF ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID!" Alfesto shouted. "Hey don't shout at her. " Matteo scolded him. "Sofia you need to tell us what was that, that was not normal." Alessandro said in his stern voice. "I'm fine please just leave." I said trying to move but that was a really a bad mistake because as soon as i moved ribs felt like they were on fire and I quickly held on to my stomach crying out in pain.

  "Hey baby what's wrong?" Marco asked but  I couldn't even get an answer out. "What's hurting you show us now Sofia." Alessandro said but I just shaked my head. "Guys hold down her hands and legs." And with that Alfesto and Armano held my feet while Lorenzo and Matteo held down my arms. Marco was already by my head so he began stroking it."No guys please stop please it's nothing I'm fine please. " I said shouted thrashing in their arms full on sobbing. Marco just continue stroking my hair while  Alessandro headed for my top he slowly raised it. I just held my breath waiting for the remarks but I just felt  the arms that held me down were now gone and you can feel how thick the air was. "Well shit!" Alfesto muttered but it was so silent everyone heard.

  So....her brothers found out. What are you guys thoughts on this chapter and what do you think will happen next. Anyways thanks for reading I love  you guys❤❤

                                 ~Lots of love❤