//CHAPTER 20//

Back to Sofia's pov

I woke up on a soft comfy surface, I rolled over to get up but I was hit with a lot of pain so I just remaimed still. I took in my surroundings to see I'm in my room, bandaged up with all my brothers around me sleeping. Last night events came flooding my mind , I took a deep breath to relax myself but as I closed my eyes I felt the water works coming. Oh god. I felt as if my oxygen was being taken away, I tried to breathe in but it was like there's no air. I felt hands encircled around me holding onto to me like I'm gonna disappear whispering and telling me that everything was going to be alright over and over. It was not too late when my vision soon cleared and my breathing was back to normal.

My eyes automatically found the person's eyes who helped me, the one who I tought hated me, the one who I tought didn't want me here, looked at me liked I wasn't meant to be in this family. Alfesto? He helped me, with the little strength I could muster I pulled him into a hug squeezing the life out of him, not wanting to let go. The most shocking thing happen he hugged me back. I could stay like this forever!

After our little session I was met with all my brother's eyes on me, ughhh I hate being the center of attention. But I noticed that they all looked tired...ouch now I feel bad. "You guys can go to bed now, sorry for having you guys up."I told them hoping they will listen. But of course not! Alessandro looked at me like he was ready to object but I tried giving one of the many glares he likes to give the boys, but clearly it wasn't working when I noticed all my brothers wearing grins...wow I actually managed to make Alessandro smile. Well that's progress.

After I finally got them to follow my orders they all started leaving after wishing me goodnight and a kiss on the forehead. ''Take these before you go to sleep they'll help with your ribs." Flavio said resting two painkillers and a glass of water on my side table by my bed. He left after kissing me and wishing me goodnight, Alfesto was still in my bedroom waiting for everyone to leave. "Try to get some sleep bella."he whispered then kissed me, before he closed the door he whispered those three words that made my heart warm. I love you.

I didn't expect that. "I love you too." I whispered even though he left already. After taking the painkillers I just lay there and stared at the ceiling. It's not like I can go back to sleep, there's too much on my mind. My eyes wandered to my clock to see 4:15....Oh my god...school. I was just about to go to my brothers but decided against it, they needed sleep. So that's how I spent my morning just staring at the ceiling and touching my bandages. Hmm...I wondered who changed these.

So what do you guys think? Got a free period so decided to write another. Hope u guys enjoyed!!🤗❤

~Lots of love❤