//CHAPTER 18//

just love this song^^😢

      The room was still so silent but before I can say anything Alessandro already beat me to it.
   "Sofia what happened to you? "
  I couldn't even bring myself to say anything so I kept my head down and stayed silent. "Bambina please just talk to us." It's now or never. "Okay." With that my brothers all breathe a sign of relief.  Here I go..... well for sure now I'm gonna be treated like a broken doll.

  "But after I tell my story you guys have to promise y'all won't look at me different or treat me different  please."  "Okay bambina, we won't "Matteo said talking for everybody but I can still see Alfesto hesitating like he's ready to object. "Alfesto....do you agree I can see you hesitating." He just looked away after muttering a fine.

      "Okay so it all started when mom found a boyfriend at first I was happy for her because I can see how lonely she was feeling even with me there. Then one night she invited him for dinner and from there they started see each other more but after a few weeks she came home looking different like she was drained out. And that's when I smelled the alcohol on her. She even started getting aggressive with me she'll start scolded me for unnecessary things and then one day she beat me because I came home late. After the beating the next day he came and then my mom told me he'll be staying with us . I didn't agree and I try telling my mother that I didn't wanted him here but she just slapped me across the face . Later on that night she knocked out from whatever stuff he was giving her then he came to my room."

   "Hey there princess so I realized you won't so into the idea that I'll be staying here so I guess we'll just fix that problem." That night was the first night I got a beaten. He even threatened to kill my mom if I told her. I can remember how brutally that beating was he even touched me in placed he shouldn't.

    I got pulled out the memory by Armano shaking me. "Hey hey its okay your brothers are here now bella."  That's when I realized I was crying before I know it i was full on sobbing. Marco being the closest to me pulled me into a hug whispering stuff in my ears while  brushing his arm through my hair. "Sof, will you be okay to continue we can just ask you questions and you'll just nod okay baby." "Did he do that to your ribs?" I just nod. I saw all of them take in sharp breaths then Alessandro continued " Did he give you any other bruises that are covered like you ribs" again I just nodded " Was your mother around during these beatings." "Sometimes , most times she'll be knocked out in the bedroom or living room."  "Okay....I hate to ask this but did he.....did he ever touch you." I can see all my brothers tensed as he asked that. "Am..." I couldn't even bring myself to answer so I stayed silent. "Bella please we need to know please." Alessandro plead. So I gave in I just nod. Every single one of them looked ready to kill. "WHAT THE FUCK, I will bring that motherfucker back told life and then kill him myself." Alfesto shouted  "Bro you need to  calm down right now our sorellina needs us." Lorenzo told him.
   ''Okay sof i need to asked you one more question need he rape you." Alessandro asked but I can see in his is  eyes he was hoping it was a no." I was hoping that  question won't come. "I tried to stop him I really did but he was to strong he-he" I couldn't breathe " Hey baby you need to breathe baby breathe please follow after me in and out." But it wasn't working I could feel his hands still gripping me and all I did was scrape not knowing I was hurting myself. Not to long I felt myself drifting into darkness and I welcomed it with open arms.

     So guys what do you think? Please let me know in the comments. And I do thank you all for reading my book we are at 58k thanks guys so much I love you guys. ❤❤Y'all gonna make be cry.😣😢

                           Lots of love❤