//CHAPTER 16//

After the little show we had in the car everyone piled inside and I quickly went to my room. I went to my desk and did my homework....like who gives homework on a Monday but anyways I did it without any trouble after doing my homework I rushed to take a shower after the shower I put on a grey sweatpants and a vest. I was so exhausted so I went to take a nap seeing that I had nothing to do.

   I jumped out my sleep gasping for air. I really hate feeling like this it's like I can't get a peaceful sleep......why me. I looked at the clock seeing ten minutes till dinner so I quickly straightened my hair then put on my new baby blue hoodie to hide the scars then started on my face. The ones on my face were barely visible but I still hid them just in case. After making sure everything was good I left the room, going down the stairs but the first step i made my ribs were throbbing in pain. I hissed in pain but composed myself I continued to the kitchen.

   I pushed open the doors to see everyone at the table and their eyes on me. Like seriously guys y'all really need to stop that it's weird. I walked to the only available seat it had left which was between Marco and Lorenzo and sat. The food was already set so everyone started eating with me taking small bites. The silenced was soon broken by Alessandro clearing his throat. "So Sofia how was your first day of school?" "It was good but I don't like my history teacher.....but yeah other than that it was good. "That's nice to hear Sofia but don't forget the rule about boys I heard two of your friends are boys let them stay just friends." He said with a stern expression. I just muttered a small yeah. "So sof I heard you have a lovely voice." "Well it's not really that good." "Are you kidding you  were sooooooooooooooooooooo good like sooooooooo- "okay Armano we get it." Matteo said shaking his head. "So bella do you plan on letting us hear your voice?" Marco asked "Am.....maybe someday."

   After dinner everyone went back to their own thing while I went to the library to get a book then headed straight to my room. I must say In The Year Of Luminous Love was so good but I soon started to get tired after taking two painkillers...I really need to get more I only have four left. Putting the book down  I went into a peaceful sleep....not.

   I know boring chapter didn't know what to do for this one. But anyways thank you all reading and I love you guys❤❤

                                 ~Lots of love❤