//CHAPTER 32//

"Aw, they look so cute. Hurry and take the picture." A voice said. Why does that sound like Armano?

"Who would have thought the big bad Alfesto cuddles." A next voice said then laughter followed. What the hell!

"Can you guys shut up and get the fuck out my room." A third voice grumbled. Not being able to go back to sleep I opened my eyes to see I'm cuddle up with Alfesto. When did this happen? But then last night events came rushing back. I had a nightmare then came to Alfesto because I was to scared to sleep in my room. Oh my I feel so embarrassed right now.  Raising up I got up to see Armano and Lorenzo in the room with their phones out.

"You guys woke her up!" Alfesto angrily said raising up on his elbows.

"What are you guys doing in here." I asked the boys confused.

"Um...no reason. We're gonna go now. Byeeeee." Lorenzo said shooting Alfesto a smirk and pulling Armano out with him. Okay then.

"How was your sleep?" Alfesto asked.

"It was surprisingly great. Thanks for being there." I blushed.

"No problem. Glad I could help. So how about we get ready for breakfast." Nodding I got off the bed but then ran back to hug him muttering a thanks. He was startled for a second but quickly hugged me back. Letting go I told him I'll see him at breakfast then left his room with a smile on my face. Walking into my room I stripped from my clothes then went in the bathroom. Feeling more refreshed I walked in my closet and decided on today's outfit. Putting on grey shorts, a black hoodie and my fluffy slippers, I brushed my teeth then walked out the room putting my hair in a messy bun. My hair really needs a cut. Walking into the kitchen I was met with my brothers already there. How the hell did Alfesto finished before me! Telling my brothers good morning I sat on the island.

"So sweet pea, how was your sleep." Flavio asked me.

"It was great. Guess what. I got cuddles." I giggled laughing at Alfesto's red face.

"So I heard. I even saw the pictures."

"We also heard the reason that you went to sleep with Alfesto I think you should see a therapist Sof." Alessandro said sipping his coffee. Fuck no.

"No thanks. I'm fine." I said in a hard tone. There's no way I'm gonna see a therapist. I'm completely fine. Right?

"Sofia it's for your own good. Cause I know you would not like to speak to us about your problems so maybe you'll talk to your therapist." He said staring into my eyes daring me to say no. But I'm stubborn like that so I shake my no and started to munch on the pancakes and eggs Marco placed infront of me. Alessandro was right that I wouldn't want to talk to brothers. It's just felt weird talking to them with my problems. But I guess it wouldn't hurt to give it a try. But I know he/she is gonna report everything back to my brothers. So it's kind of like I'm talking to them but through a different person.

"Fine, I'll give a try. But on one condition what is said between my therapist and I stays between us." I said looking at all of them.

"Okay we agree," Alessandro said speaking for everyone, "You'll meet your therapist tomorrow."

"Can I go to school?"

"No." Is what all of my brothers said at the same time.

"You guys suck. Please just let me go. Please please." I said giving them the puppy dog eyes.

"Those eyes should be illegal." Armano huffed, everyone else agreeing.

"So can I go?"

"Fine. But your brothers will be checking up on you frequently."

"Okay. Thank you." I said then walked to put my dishes in the sink. I even ate all maybe it's because he didn't give me much. But still, my apetite is growing. Waving at my brothers I walked back to my room thinking about cleaning it. While cleaning there was a knock on my door, so I walked towards the door opening it to see Alfesto, with my phone in his hand?

"Alessandro said to give you this back." He said handing me it. Muttering a thanks I took it then walked back into my room when he left. I'm glad to have back my phone, deciding to put cleaning on hold I sat on my bed, clicking messenger to see my friends sent a whole load of messages. Most of them were asking if I was okay, and I answered back saying that I was fine. Seeing Annecia online, I pressed her contact and sent a message.

Me- Hey!

Necia🤗 - Hey love, how are you?

Me- I'm fine. What about you? How was school without me?

Necia🤗 - I'm good. We missed you!

Me - I missed you guys too! Does anyone know of the incident other than you guys?

Necia🤗 - Nope, just us. Why?

Me- Just wanted to know if I should tell my brother to home school me.

Necia🤗 - Noo, I'll miss you but no one knows so you're safe and you don't have to worry about Josh or Chris. They never came back to school since you were in the hospital.

Me- How come?

Necia - No one knows, they just vanished. Anyway I have to go babysit my brat of a sister. I'll talk to you later. Byee!

Me- Bye!

Signing I took off my phone. I don't know why but it just bothered me that Josh and Chris so mysteriously vanished. What if they left to fill out their promise. Because I'm sure they know that my brothers know. I have to tell my brothers about it at dinner.  Checking the time I saw that it's now noon. Great I wouldn't be seeing them in the next few hours. So I went back to finish cleaning my room, I finished not too long after and settled to watch a movie. Scrolling through Netflix I choose Avengers. Getting off the bed I closed the curtains, jumped back on the bed and pressed play.

After Avengers: Endgame ended I got up to check the time. I fell inlove with Avenger, that I played Avengers : Age of Ultron and Engame. It was amazing but I ended up crying when Peter started to cry when Stark died. Seeing it's minutes after 4 I went to take a bath, realizing I didn't eat lunch. Oh well.

Finishing my bath I put on some shorts and a crop top, went downstairs for a quick snack then went back in my room to scroll through tiktok to save time. Before I know it, it's time for dinner so I made my way downstairs. I sat in my seat and waited for my brothers to pile in. It wasn't too long until everyone settled and we ate dinner.

"So guys I learnt that Josh and Chris didn't come back to school after I went to the hospital. Do you guys know anything about that?" I asked all my brothers, which made them stopped eating and stared at eachother. Well that's not weird at all.

"Who told you that?" Alfesto asked.

"That's none of your beeswax. I just want to know if you anything about where they are."

"Nope, we don't know nada. Not one thing, no-." Lorenzo started but stopped when Armano put his hand over his mouth.

"Sof what Lorenzo was trying to say was that we don't know anything about those two assho- I mean boys." Marco said. But I know it's a lie, I can tell how they keep watching eachother. Not bothering to question them any further, I went back to eating.

  After dinner Armano suggested we watch a movie, everyone agreed except Alessandro and Marco saying they had work to do. When they said that, the boys exchanged a look. I wonder what that's about? Armano taught it will be okay to watch 6 underground. The show held some gruesome stuff that I told them I've had enough and went to my room. Jumping on my bed, I cuddled with the teddy bear from Alfesto and wondered why Josh and Chris didn't come back to school since that day, where were they and what my brothers were keeping from me? Sighing I closed my eyes and let the sleep consume me, making it my main priority to find out about my brothers.

                                                                                                                     ~Lots of love❤

Stay safe😄

    *Next chapter will be posted later on!*