//CHAPTER 13//

~~\I was waken up by someone shaking my shoulders. I jumped out my sleep  breathing heavily looking for the person in my room.
  "Hey, sof don't worry its just me ,Lorenzo." I let out a sign.
   "Time to get ready for school, when you're finish come down stairs for breakfast." Lorenzo said leaving my room.

   I quickly took a shower washing my hair with my scented shampoo. After drying myself off I took a look at myself to in the mirror,the black eye was now gone, the markings on my neck were slowing fading away along with the burns on my arms. My ribs made me feel to puke and my thighs were blistering. I quickly clean and  wrapped them then changed into a pair of skinny black jeans with rips in the knees, a grey sweater and my white Nike.

 I quickly clean and  wrapped them then changed into a pair of skinny black jeans with rips in the knees, a grey sweater and my white Nike

              *her outfit*

    I took two painkillers then ran downstairs after putting on makeup. I was met with all my brothers sitting eating their breakfast except Alfesto. I made a bowl of cereal for me then sat and eat.

  "Are you nervous for your first day of school Bambina?" Flavio
asked.
   "Not really,"I lied I was terrified what if I get bullied. Okay Sofia stop over exaggerating you'll just do what you did in your old school.
  "Well Marco will be picking you guys up and droppping you off along with the twins and Lorenzo. I just nodded but quickly muttered a quick okay when I saw the look Alessandro sent me.

    "When Alfesto comes down we'll leave" Marco told me.
  So I ran upstairs to fetch my bag and quickly packed what I need in it.

 When I came back downstairs Alfesto was already there so we all quickly piled into Marco's truck. On the way to school I just imagined how it will be and how the students will act. I wonder if the same girls who stopped me by the bathroom when we went to the mall will be there.  I hope not because then again they did treatened me. My worries grew when we pulled int the driveway. 

       "Your brothers will show you around the school and remember no boyfriends." Marco told me

     It wont be hard to follow Marco's warning about boys, because I didnt really get noticed by boys, so.......yeah. As soon as we stepped out the car everyone's eyes was on us. Just great, my brother seemed to attract alot of attention. We walked towards the doors despite the stares, but as soon as we entered more stares and people started whispering. I shrunked back hiding behind Lorenzo seeing that he was closest to me. He seemed to noticed to notice how nervous I was and reassured me by putting an arm around me.

   We soon came to a stop and I noticed it was the office. "Well seeing that you  guys have it im leaving." Alfesto said before going in the opposite direction. 

   We quickly entered and the old lady looked up and watched the boys with a sigh. "What do you want now boys."  "Come on now Mrs.Paul why that face when you're favourite boys are here , but anyways meet our little sister Sofia, we'll just be needing her schedule and we'll be on our way. She quickly handed the boys my schedule and shooed us off but not before giving me a smile, and I shyly smiled back. 

   The boys led me to my classroom in no time seeing that the halls were empty meaning bell already rang. Armano opened the door with a loud bang and everyone eyes landed on us. 

 "What's up Mr.Cole?"  

 "Dont you boys have a class to go to?" 

 ''Well yes, but there is someone we will like you to meet,'' he gestured towards me and the teachers eye landed on me along with the whole class. 

 ''This is our little sister Sofia and she will be in your class we'll be leaving now.'' 

  And that is what they did left me with everyone's eyes on me.

           HEYS GUYS SORRY FOR THE BORING CHAPTER AND SO LATE ON UPDATE.I'M SORRY SO HERE IS TO MAKE UP FOR BEING LATE. I WAS JUST BUSY WITH SOME STUFF. THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO TOOK THE TIME OUT TO READ MY BOOK. WE ARE NOW ON 9.2K I'M SO EXCITED THANKS AGAIN AND I LOVE YOU GUYS. :)