//CHAPTER 14//

''Um.....class as you heard this is Sofia Luca and she will be in or class from now so please welcome her , you can have a seat next to Annecia .'' ''Annecia , can you raise your hand please.''

A girl with beautiful long black hair with glasses on hand shot up in the air, so i quickly made my way to my assigned seat. After I sat the teacher told me to takeout my book and write down the sums on the board. I already learned these at my last school so I didn't have a problem finishing my work but when i looked around i was not the only one who was finish. Turns out Annecia was finished with hers. But when i turned back around a group of girls were watching me but not in a friendly way. WOW well at least I know the bitches of this class. So i quickly looked back in my book.

''Psst.''I turned to my left to see Annecia calling me. ''Hi , as you already know my name is Annecia can i see your schedule .'' I didn't see a problem not giving her it so i handed her it.

''Great , we have Language, and gym together. Im already seeing we are going to be good friends.'' All i cant think was she is so confident. I just nod my head. ''Can i take you to your next class after this one is finish.'' ''I think my brothers are meeting me after this class but i don't see a problem with you doing it.'

Bell rang indicated class finished so i quickly packed my bag and stood but as soon as i was about to leave my arm was being pulled.I turned to see Annecia pulling me towards the door. ''Come we can see if your brother is waiting for you.'' she said as she dragged me out the room. As we exit the door i crashed into someone when i looked up i please to see it was my brother Armano.''Hi , this is my friend Annecia and i was wondering if she can show me around?'' I asked Armano shyly.

''Sure gumdrop.'' he said watching me with a broad smile. i watched him weird when he called me gumdrop he probaly noticed my expression when he started laughing''that's my new nickname for you bella, but i have to go so bye.''And with that he ran off.

Annecia quickly looked me to my next class which was language. We arrived in class just as bell rang, so we quickly took seats in the back row. I watched as students started piling in. My eyes landed on these two boys that held the don't fuck with me vibes. One of the boys eyes landed on me, his stare was making be so uncomfortable that I quickly looked down at my hands not before seeing the smirk he sent me. Luckily the teacher came and introduced himself that started to teach.

Class ended and Annecia showed me to my next class seeing that she didn't have that class with.

Lunch came and waited on Annecia outside my class so she can take me. I soon spotted her and walked up to her. ''So how was class?'' "It was okay the music teacher didn't really gave us much to do we were just getting to know each other .....what about you?'' ''Boring.....anyways here we are.'' She led me to the line and we both bought burgers seeing that it was the only thing that looked edible and a fruit cup. Annecia also got a Coke but I didn't need a drink seeing I had a bottle of water in my bag.

We walked to a table with three other kids two boys and girl. "Guys this is my new friend Sofia, Sofia this is Blake, Ryan and Claire." "Hi." I said shyly. They answered back with a wave. "Come sit by me." That came from Claire so I quickly sat by her facing the other two boys and Annecia on my right.

"So Sofia how are you liking the school so far?"asked Ryan. "Well.....it's good but I don't think those certain girls over their like me since I came they've been giving me dirty looks." I said pointing toward the barbies "Well that's normal they look at everyone who doesn't worship them like that, they even call themselves the queen bees. I don't know who lied and told them they are queens." Blake said making me giggle

"Guys why is the Luca brothers coming towards us." Claire said panicking . I quickly spin around to see my brothers heading towards me with blank faces.

Oh shit is all I'm thinking.

"Hey sis, how are you? did you miss me." Really Armano!!! " Who are your friends bella? " asked Lorenzo looking at them with a stotic face. I quickly introduced them hoping my brothers will hurry up and go. Alfesto was the only who looked like he rather be somewhere else.

" Remember what Alessandro said about boys and make sure you eat all your lunch." Armano said leaving but not before messing my hair. I turned to see my new friends looking at me with shocked faces and mouths hanging ajar well except Annecia who just continued eating. That's when I noticed the whole cafeteria was glancing at me every now and then.

Great just the attention I needed!!

I know.....sorry for the late chapter it's just I lost by inspiration and I didn't know what to write so here is a chapter to make up. I do thank you guys for taking the time and reading my book I really really appreciate it. Just know I love you guys lots and thank you. 😄❤❤

~Lots of love❤