//CHAPTER 36//

I froze in my tracks contemplating if I should make a run for it to my room, or face the situation. Maybe I should go with option one but that will get me in more trouble. Swallowing my fear, I slowly turned to come face to face with five angry brothers and Lorenzo knocked out with his head resting on the table. 

Damn I'm in so much trouble. 

''Hey guys. What are y'all doing up so early?'' I said sheepishly smiling. 

''Where were you?'' Alessandro asked, trying his best to calm himself. 

He didn't even say 'Hi' back

''I was just taking a walk in the backyard, you know taking in the nice morning air.'' 

''Oh really. How come I did not see you while I was checking out some stuff in the back.'' Marco asked. 

''Well maybe...maybe because you just did not...did not see me.'' 

Oh my god I sound like an ass right now. What kind of answer was that?

''Nice try bella. But do you mind showing us what you got in that bag there.'' Flavio asked, raising an eyebrow. 

''Bag, what bag I don't have a bag with me. Is your eye okay brother because I see no bag.''

They all shot me the don't play dumb look

''Sof, I'm not gonna ask again. What. Do. You. Have. In. The. Bag?''

How was I supposed to tell my brother' I got my periods this morning and sneaked out the house to get pads.'  I don't think I'd feel comfortable with them knowing. 

What if they judge? 

Deciding not to tell them, I try to come up with many different lies but this one flew out my mouth before I realized. You know when you did something you're not supposed to do and you try to come up with many lies but they don't even make sense or will get you into more trouble. 

Well this is what I said,

''It's drugs.'' I immediately covered my mouth. Oh shit!! What have I done? That's even worse than telling them I'm on my periods. I am so stupid. 

''Che cazzo hai appena detto?''  Both Alfesto and Armano shouted at the same time, waking Lorenzo up. 

[ What the fuck did you just say?'']

''Sofia. Rosa. Moretti. Do not fucking play with me so early in the morning. Now give me the bag and if I find any drugs in it you are in so much trouble young lady.'' Alessandro said taking slow steps towards me. 

''Okay fine, I lied it's not drugs. I don't even though why I said that, but it's just some personal stuff. Okay.'' I said taking a step back because he was getting to close. 

''Well I'm sure you wouldn't mind showing us it right.'' Lorenzo asked also walking towards me. 

I thought you was sleeping. 

''No thanks, it's something that I will like to keep to myself. Thank you. So if you guys won't be needing me for anything I'll be in my room getting prepared for school.'' With that being said I turned to head up the stairs but stopped when the bag was pulled from my hands, ripping it in half.

My brothers looked at the bag, then at me, then at the bag again. Their faces started turning a bit red. While I stood there shocked, feeling my eyes watering. Then next thing I know I was hit with some bad cramps, that crept from my stomach to my private part, making me cry out in pain. I fell to the floor gripping my stomach, hoping the pain could just disappear.