Chapter 36

I'm so sorry, that I haven't updated in literally ages. Was stressed with my finally exams and just things. I'm so out of this story that I even had to look back how the main characters are called. Whoops
I guess you alsonhave so:
Penelope(owns a pub in NYC and blah) is in London (got this trip from her friends as a Xmas gift) . she stayed at Holly's and met jess again before the concert. After the concert Jessie will take her out and here we are:

Her concert was breathtakingly awesome. I've never seen such an energy loaded, vocal talented and hot woman on stage. She included the whole crowd in her show and they all enjoyed it.
Still mesmerized by what just happened I got dragged behind the stage. We went through a exit and I was supposed to wait there for Jessie.
Holly was next to me with her beaming smile she kind of had all the time.
"Do you ever get used to see her on stage? " I asked curiously, "well when you see the same show over and over again you must get bored at some point but I can't think of ever getting bored of this"
"No, never!! It's different every time and I just enjoy it seeing her having fun you know?"
"Yeah, you're right"
Then she appeared behind us
"Hello beautifuls " Jessie beamed
"Hi Jess, you were so freaking great on the stage, I swear I've never seen someone rocking the stage like you did!! I mean like woah soooo incredible!"
"Thank you" she shyly said and blushed, she was so different to the woman who just smashed it. Now acting all shy and cute
"Anyway, ready to go? Holly I'll call you later okay?" She said
"Sure, have fun you two and stay safe"
I punched Holly on her arm said goodbye and took Jessie's hand and dragged her away with me.
"Pip? My car is in the other direction"
"Oh.. I'm sorry" well of course here I am again making an idiot out of myself.

"Jessica. Where the hell are we going? Tell me! Now! Pleeease " this was one of my millions attempts of getting her to tell me where we are going. But she's stubborn and the whole thing seems to amuse her in some way. Well I never give up so I made it my challenge to get to know where we are going before we arrived. Not that it bothered me that much but I just don't ever give up.
"Just give me a hint where we are going"
".." Of course no answer just her cheesy damn beautiful smile
"Okay let's do this. I suggest a place and when you don't say any thing then it's right. Okay?"
Of course no answer. Just a smirk.
"Restaurant?"
"You're adorable, you know?"
"So not a restaurant? Cinema? Bowling? The mall?"
Jessie laughed
"What?"
"You said mall" she giggled
"Are we going to the mall?" I asked
"Nope" she smirked

Well I kinda had to find another way to get the answer.
I choked and pretended I had struggle to breathe. Jessie of course worried immediately and asked if I'm okay.
"I.." *cough cough* I hit my chest and stopped breathing so that my head would turn red. Jessie pulled over and stopped the car.
"Fuck. Pip, can I help you?? Oh my god! Just tell me what to do?"
"Jess.." I croaked
"Yeah"
"Can you.. Can you"
"I'll do whatever you want"
"Can you tell me where we are going?" I asked in my normal voice again and I couldn't help but laugh at her next reactions
She scoffed and muttered 'bitch' under her breath but still looked at me dumbfounded
"Fuck you Penelope!" I was still laughing at her whilst she looked kind of annoyed
I leaned in and kissed her cheek. She was still pouting but a small smile crept on her face that she tried to hide. I kissed her cheek again and again.
She now looked at me and whispered "a kiss on the cheek doesn't make it up for that"
Just to tease her I kissed her nose but then I couldn't resist myself and kissed her lips. I was a bit surprised as her hands pushed me more into her and it heated up quickly. I switched from my seat to her lap without breaking the kiss. Her hands then found their way to my bum and did not waste the opportunity to grab it. My hand traveled under her shirt and massaged her boob whilst the other one got lost in her hair. More kisses and moans got exchanged.
Our making out session got interrupted by a man with a flashlight.
"Hello? Hello? Is someone there? Are you okay? Hello?" The light came from the back and the car got brighter. Jessie pushed me off her hard and fast that I slumped back down in the passenger seat. She drove off as quick as possible that even the wheels squeaked.
Only then it hit me that we were standing at the side of a road in the dark.
"Fuck, that was.." Jessie couldn't end the sentence
"..hot? Awesome? Incredible?" I suggested
"More like dangerous." She stated
"Dangerous?"
"What if he'd have seen us?? The papers would have been filled with that."
"Oh shit. Sorry"
"Why are you sorry? I'm the reason that we have to hide. That they are going to write crap in the newspapers anyway. If it wouldn't be like that I wouldn't give a shit about the man seeing us"
"Yeah probably. Let's just forget about it and enjoy the night okay?" I had a feeling she'd get all worked up with the paps if I didn't stop her.
"Yes alright, oh and by the way don't fucking ever pretend to be suffocating just to find out where we are going?" She said in a serious tone
"Well if it would end every time with being able to make out in the car I'm quite tempted to do it again" I smirked "but where are we going to anyway"
"I won't risk you doing something like that again so, we're going to a night-minigolf park"
Yes I won.
A minute later we arrived. It was pretty, everything was dark but with loads of fairy lights and candles and lamps. Only a few people were here. Jess got us both a batter and a ball and we started our way through 15 different alleys. I must admit we both suck at playing mini golf. We hardly putt with less than ten tries. But I must say I never had so much fun. To top the events we stopped at shake shack and got some burgers and fries. That made the day perfect for me.

Sorry once again for being shit at updating x