Chapter 15

"what?" I asked, breaking the sudden silence.

"the snack automat was out of order so I stole some cookies out of the kitchen." she kinda proudly admitted to us. she hold a pack of cookies in her hand and put it between the beds of Patrick and me.

"hey Jessie can you open the window please?" he asked.

as she walked away I couldn't stop myself from staring at her ass. as she turned around I quickly looked away to Patrick.  he raised his eyebrows and smirked.

I only gave him a death glare.

"what's going on?" Jessie asked.

"nothing." I shot out before Pat could say a thing.

"Pip just stared at your ass and had a sex dream about you."

"Paaatrick" I whined. at this moment I'd love to be everywhere but here. I wish I could run away but I'm stuck in this bed.

Jessie blushed and didn't really knew what to do with herself whilst Patrick couldn't stop laughing.

I don't know how long this awkward moment went on but I didn't dare to look Jessie in the eye.

after a while Holly burst in, she didn't bother to knock or anything.

she didn't even recognize the awkward tension in the room.

with her first step she started babbling on.

"finally Pip you're awake! as I heard about it I gave Peter a lecture. I swear this idiot doesn't think. if he opened the door more softly you wouldn't be lying here. oh and if we're speaking about that devil, he is running the bar. I just went there and checked it. he's kinda stressed but everything is fine."

"Hello to you too Holly"

she finally breathed in.

"hey"

the thing that I like about Holly is that she always has such a positive aura. she walks in a room and no matter how everyone feels Holly makes it better. she's like a human sun.

I asked jess to have a little chat with Patrick. it wasn't one of the normal small talk conversations. they talked about life, the sense of it. they came to the conclusion that happiness is everything you need and every person got their own way to find that.

the guy who brings the food entered our room. finally.

"oh hello, you've got visitors." he eyed Holly. horny bastard. he wasn't that bad looking but he already sounded like a dick. or it was just me because I'm a moody bitch when I'm hungry.

he brought us soup. I couldn't watch myself but I guess my disappointment was spread all over myself.

"you better tell me that this is just the first dish."

he shok his head

"sorry miss, this is your dinner. I'm not cooking just serving the food so please contact the kitchen for any complaints."

"how often do you say that a day?" Patrick commented.

that food dude laughed  "quite a lot if I'm honest. why can't they just serve pizza here?" ok wrong first impression. I like the food dude.

"I don't know if this is illegal but can you get me a pizza somehow? please I'm starving."

"I have a night shift so I cannot leave the building. I'm sorry. besides that. it is illegal."

I let out a groan.

"soup is gross."

"hey, soup isn't that bad." Jessie argued with me. well there she started something that she surely cannot win.

"how is soup not that bad? it's basically just stuff swimming in water."

"it's not 'just' stuff. what about this: I cook for you a proper soup and then you can try to say that it's still 'gross'."

"you really have to try out one of Jessie's soups! they are heavenly!"

"okay. deal. holly convinced me"

I tried to eat that vile food but refused as I smelled it. gotta be happy with the stolen cookies Jessie got me earlier.

AN
sorry for not updating yesterday. I was sick. I might not update every day now. I know it's a short chapter but the next chapter will be only Penelope and Jessie though.
I just realized that all people I created start with a P. sorry. there is no meaning behind it if you're wondering that