Chapter 13

"on the way to you I've seen Emilie storming off. are you okay? you know you don't have to tell me if you don't want to. but I'm here to listen."

it was silent for another time. but in my head was running a wild discussion whether I could tell her or shouldn't tell her.

"I'm just not made for love or relationships."

"hey don't say that. I think it's easy to fall in love with you."

I smiled at her and our eyes got lost in each others for just a second.

"you don't have to say such things just to make me feel better."

"no I really mean it. I never tell lies."

"how would you know if it'd be ready to fall in love with me if you don't.." I stopped talking as my mind put the things together as I stared into her eyes.

"Pipper, I .."

"stop talking"

her eyes already told me that what her mouth was struggling to

I cupped her cheek and leaned forward. inches apart from her lips I stopped. I searched for another sign to continue. I was scared to mess it up. she lightly brushed her lips with mine. that was all I needed so I pressed mine properly on hers. our lips moved in sync for a moment until we both were unable to continue because Jessie couldn't stop smiling.

"I really like like you too Jessie"

once again our lips connected. her hands slides to my waist and she took me even closer to her. my hands were around her neck.

my head couldn't progress so fast about what was just happening. but my head beat faster and the tingling feeling in my stomach grew up to a firework kinda feeling.

Jessie softly guided me onto my back and sat on me. the connection between our lips never broke. I licked her bottom lip and soon enough our tongues danced together.

her hands glided slowly up my sides and reached my boobs. she squeezed them that caused me to moan into her mouth. I was surprised by Jessie's confident as she practically had me in her control. she placed kisses down my jar line and sucked and bit slightly.

my hands grabbed her bum and I spun us around so that I was lying on top. no one steals the lead out of my hands. I removed her shirt. so she was left in her bra. I kissed her boobs whilst my hands ran around her toned stomach. she had goosebumps all over her body.

my kisses went lower down to her belly button until my lips reached the top of her panties.

I don't usually do this. I mean I don't really know Jessie. I only met her last week. but something felt different. Jessie was different than everyone else. she was special and right now in this moment she was mine.

a nod from her gave me permission to continue. I was about to took of her pants. 

##

Bang. something hit me hard on the back of my head.

AN

got a perfect end in my mind

that might make you to hate me.

but before that we have a lot of chapters to read and write