Chapter 3

few minutes later and the first guests arrived. most of them were my friends who were also regular guests.

it was awkward at first but then the atmosphere quickly smoothed down and everyone was relaxed but excited if that made any sense.

an whole hour later the first band played and I was already really tipsy. I was forced to drink one shot with everyone so yes.

"hey Pip outside are two people who say who know you and got invited but aren't on the guest list. I have never seen one of them either. I don't know. I told the security to not let them in." Vinny shouted at me as I spoke to some people.

"oh ehr yeah thanks Vinny!"

I helped the second artist with the electronic because Peter was hiding somewhere. I haven't seen him for at least half an hour.

as I was at the little room behind the stage I saw my phone vibrating violently.

*holly is calling*

oh fuck I totally forgot about her!

I didn't answer, I immediately ran to the entry. I'm not stupid I can put one and one together. the persons Vinny has never seen and said were friends with me must have been Holly and her friend.

and ta-da I was right. could have thought about it earlier but I guess I was feeling the effect of alcohol so my brain wasn't working the best.

"oh my.. you both are soaking wet! come get inside quickly! I'm sorry that you've waited so long"

I hugged them both and continued rambling "I'm really sorry that you are all soaked now. you must be really cold now. wish I could give you some dry clothes. oh well actually do you want some dry clothes? no no that wasn't a question. come on we go upstairs"

they both exchanged a glance but I dragged them upstairs.

"it's small but make yourself at home. you can grab any clothes you want"

"thanks Pepper! you're a sweetheart" "I know! ” I grinned to myself and crashed down on the sofa whilst the both of them did their thing in the closet.

"so what is this event tonight?" holly asked.

"it's the one year anniversary of my pub"

"omg Pepper you've got your own pub? damn that is so awesome! I remember you always wanted to be a veterinarian”

I laughed at her but my smile grew wider that she still remembered it. it was a bit weird to have a conversation when the other person is in a different room.

"and I remember you always wanted to be a dancer what happened to that?" I tried to tease her.

"well it come true. I'm a successful dancer!"

I choked by surprise that lend to coughing. then they both joined me back in the living room.

"you okay?" her friend asked and giggled at me. I haven't laid eyes on her friend yet but woah she was also stunning. she wore one of my black skinny jeans, a crop top so you could see her toned stomach and a leather jacket. well that was obviously hers. she had curled brown hair that reached to her shoulders and a really pretty face.

"yes I'm okay. " I grinned and got up from the couch "sorry I didn't catch your name. you are..?"

"ehrm I'm Jessie. Holly's best friend. nice to meet you. I heard a lot about you" she winked.

I gave Holly a questionably look but she just shrugged and smiled.

"so let's go back downstairs yeah?" Holly suggested.

and so we did.

AN

how do you like the story so far? I keep the chapters short and I'll update weekly or more often if the chapter gets loads of votes ;)

already wrote a bunch of chapters for you to read