Chapter 29

That night we went for a little walk after the restaurant. Jessie said that she rarely got the opportunity to just go out for a walk because she gets recognized everywhere. But it's not that bad in America, apparently she isn't known here that well. She just misses those normal little things. I was just glad to be by her side as long as possible.

After that the same car picked us up because it was getting too cold and dangerous out here.

Jessie became all snuggly and cuddled up with me on the couch. I know she wants to avoid the topic but this was bothering me the whole night.

"Jess? What's going to happen with us tomorrow?"

Silence.

"Jessie?"

"I don't know Pip. I mean we can't go on, can we? But those last weeks were amazing and I definitely not regret it."

"I really like you Jessie and I don't want you to be just a memory when you're gone. I .."

"Pip, I swear I won't forget about you. We'll stay in contact. But maybe just as friends?"

Not gonna lie, but there was this sharp pain going through my heart right there. Like someone stabbed me there but not once, more like stabbing me a thousand times.

What did I expect? A long distance relationship? No I don't want that. But I want her to be mine.

But I won't let her know that. I won't let her know that she got so much power over me, that she is my weakness, that she's the one who I'm in love with. Especially not now after she said that I'm just a friend. She took me out on a fancy date and then friendzoned me? Who the hell does that?

"Of course that's what I want us to be, just good friends" I fake smiled my answer.

She then kissed me. Hasn't she just said she only wanted us to be friends. But I took this opportunity to show her what a great 'friend' I can be. I deepened the kiss, I cupped her cheeks and laid her down slowly. I was now on top of her. She pulled me closer by my waist. One of my hands wandered down and massaged her boob. She let out a moan and I know then that I've got her where I wanted her. She couldn't stop, but neither could I. As if I wanted to do that. I pushed my knee in her crotch which caused another moan from her.

In that night I gave her enough memories to stay in her mind for ages.

Now the moment came I dragged for so long. Jessie has packed all her stuff. She was standing at my door and had to leave. Her driver was already waiting outside. It was time to say goodbye.

"Pipper.." He voice was quite and weak. I couldn't stand looking in her eyes right now. I know I'd cry if I'd do so. I took her into my arms and hugged her tightly. It felt like if I loosened my hold onto her I'd let her go. The thing that makes it worse is that it was true. I wouldn't see her again though.

"Jess, I'll miss you."

"Not as much as I will miss you."

"Impossible." It sounded so cheesy but that's what I felt.

"This is better than every reality show." Peter was standing in the corridor and watched us for who knows how long. Just the popcorn was missing in his hands.

"Fuck off" Jessie and I said in unison. He then went back downstairs doing whatever.

"Wait for me." She whispered in my ear. She stroked my cheek and deeply looked me in my eyes before she kissed me. Then she turned around and walked down the stairs without looking back. I watched her going. Moments after I heard the door shut I was still staring in the direction where she has been just seconds ago.

I just let her go.
AN
I'm sorry I know it's been really long and I could tell you 5284910 excuses but you don't care anyway so be happy with this new chapter