Chapter 28

I didn't knew I could get changed for a date so quickly.

I put my hair up and checked my make up. I was wearing black skinny jeans and a nice blouse. I put on my jacket and stuffed some money in.  I rushed outside and say down next to Jessie in the car. She gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Woah you were quick."

"Well I cannot let a pretty woman wait for me so long."

I took her hand in mine and squeezed it.

"Anyway Jessie, where are we going?"

"A surprise" she grinned.

I always kinda loved surprises. well as long as they are good surprises.

It turned out that Jessie was taking me out on a restaurant boat.

It was a small one, and it wasn't too full. In the corner was a pianist playing some melodies.

A waiter greeted us at the entry and guided the both of us to a table that already was set up. he lit the candle between us and opened a bottle of wine and poured in our glasses. I was totally mesmerized by this atmosphere. I only realized that my mouth hung open as Jessie giggled at me.

"So you like the place?"

"I ehrm.. It's.. Damn this place is amazing!"

"I'm glad you like it." We both couldn't stop smiling like idiots.

"So when you're back in the UK what is..?" I tried to mention this touchy topic but Jessie interrupted me.

"Shush. We'll forget about this tonight. We're now sitting together and we should enjoy this."

"Agree."  She was right. We should treasure our last time here together and not worry about this thing.

We searched through the menu. And damn those prices here were so high that they might be able to top the empire state building. as soon as I found what I was looking for I put the menu back down again.

"You already know what you're having?" She asked.

"Yeah, pizza."

"No, no." She protested.

"What? why not?" As if she could make the decision for me.

"This night is supposed to be memorable and you're are ordering just a pizza."

"Jessica, don't argue with me about pizza." I told her in all my seriousness. "But because it's you, what do you recommend then?"

She pointed at one dish and looked at me hopefully.

It was some pasta, with weird cheese, mushrooms and shells.

I mean I'm always up for something new.

"Is it okay for vegetarians to eat shells? I mean are they animals?"

"Don't ask me! But they are obviously animals. so you can order It just without it?"

"Alright. So what are you going to eat?"

"I'll have the Mustard-glazed roast chicken with Waldorf stuffing."

I had no idea what a Waldorf stuffing is but that would be Jessie's problem to deal with then.

We talked a bit whilst we ate our dinner slowly. I swear I've never ate so slow before. I just don't want this date to be over. I mostly stared at her face whilst she did the talking. Her skin looked so soft in the flickering light of the candles. Her lips moving so elegant and every now and then they spread into a smile. I was totally fascinated by her.

How did I got the privilege to be with her right now?

"What do you think about that?" She asked me. Shit, I had no idea what she was talking about?

"Sorry, about what?" I hope I didn't sound rude to ask her to repeat my question.

"Sharing a dessert? I was thinking about the mousse au chocolate?"

"You must know by now that I won't say no to it." I grinned at her.

"Yes, of course you won't. But I just needed you confirmation for ordering it." She winked and grinned back.

She waved over to the waiter and as if he was waiting for it he came immediately. Bless him.

Minutes later he returned with our mousse au chocolate. It was seriously a lot. I'm glad we were sharing this one. I couldn't have eaten one alone.

But there was a problem, there was just one spoon. Well it wasn't really a problem. But it seemed like Jessie just sensed it too.

"Should I ask him for another spoon?"

"No way, I'll feed you"

"Pipper I'm not a baby I can.."

"Shush"

I switched the seats so I was now sitting next to her.

I laid my hand on her thigh and the other one grabbed the spoon filled with a lot of that chocolate mousse.

I was in front of her mouth and she parted those lips of hers, ready to eat it. But I couldn't waste the opportunity and quickly put the spoon in my own mouth.

I made a loud 'mhhm' noise to let her know how tasty it was. She groaned in frustration. I couldn't help myself but laugh.

I did this one more time and then one more time again, just amusing myself. She hasn't had one bit of it yet.

"Meanie." She pouted.

"Oh come on, this one is for you."

I took another spoon full directing to her mouth but this time she pressed her lips together and shock her head.

But I knew a way to feed her. My left hand which was resting on her thigh wandered higher, her pulse quicken and her lips gladly parted in shock. I took this opportunity and literally shove the spoon into her mouth. This took her totally by surprise and once again I burst out laughing.

She had a mischievous smile in her lips which I was kind of afraid of because she obviously planned something though.

I hesitated but feed her another spoon full of the chocolate mousse.

My body immediately heated up as I watched her how she ate the cake from the spoon. She licked her soft plump lips and then slowly and seductive ate it from the spoon.

I swallowed and tried to cool down but the wine we drunk previously made it worse. I wanted to kiss her so badly. I didn't care where we are or what others may think. Right in this moment I followed my urge. I put the spoon down and stroked her cheek. I stared into her eyes, then to her lips and back to her eyes. Jessie leaned in a bit and our noses were touching. I made the last few inches until our lips met passionately. The fluttering feeling in my stomach got sparkled up even more. This woman drives me crazy but she leaves tomorrow and I can't do anything about that.

AN

I know I said I'll update more in my holidays but I didn't. And now they are over.. But I booked a flight on the one night and the other day I was in London. So I had fun haha

Please don't give up on me and this fic. It's getting better I promise. ✌