Chapter 25

Randal even lend me dome money for the subway and an hour later I was back at my flat.

Peter literally ran me over as he bugged me and couldn't stop rambling on of how happy he is now that I'm back, that he was so worried and that I never should do this shit again and so on..

the flat was tidied up and broken stuff had been replaced.

"who's that dog?" he asked interrupting his own monolog.

"oh ehrm I don't know. he kinda was there and followed me every where and I guess now he's mine."

he raised his eyebrows "ookay" he said not really understanding anything.

"where's Jessie?" to be honest I wanted to see her so badly. I wanted to be in her arms am to feel safe. I literally was craving for her presence, her touch, her smell, her voice, just her.

he scratched the back of his head whilst trying to form words in his mouth "well ehrm. how am I going to start this.. she's ehr.."

before he could end his sentence a nightmare formed in my mind.

"oh shit. no. no no no no. she's back in the UK. please just tell me this is a joke."

"oh no she isn't in the UK. well she's in Alaska."

"Alaska? what the hell? what is she doing there?"

"I don't know how the hell they got the idea but Holly and Jessie went to Alaska to find you. don't ask me why"

"what? that's ridiculous! who would even do that? can I call her?"

he passed me his phone. "sure you can. I called holly an hour, as soon as I knew you'd be getting home, to let her know that you're definitely not in Alaska." he laughed lightly.

hesitantly I took the phone out of his hands and called Jessie.

she didn't pick up. I tried another three or tweleve times and dialed her number but no one was answering.

"what if she hates me now?" I mumbled.

"are you stupid Pip? this woman went to fucking Alaska, hell knows why, just trying to find you. she let all her work down to get to you. her phone probably ran out of battery. she feels everything but hate towards you."

a big smile grew across my face.

"I'll call the dog Alaska. it fits perfectly."

"Penelope O'Brien, you are crazy."

I took a shower and finally got in some clean clothes. I also washed the dog, Alaska. then I went straight to my bed to rest.

as I was about to wake up I felt an arm lying around me. my eyes were still closed. the scent of Jessie filled my nostrils and out of reflex I hugged the arm tightly around me. as my brain realized what was going, my  eyes flung open and I turned around in a sudden movement.

there was Jessie lying staring and smiling at me. I literally jumped in shock and fell of the bed. I must crave Jessie so much that my mind went crazy and played tricks on me.

I carefully got up and stared at my bed. there she was lying and stared back at me.

"well what a lovely reaction to.."

"Jessssieee!!" I screamed and jumped on her to hug her.

"I missed you so much Jess."

I was lying on top of her and our faces were inches apart.

I kept staring from her eyes to her mouth back to here eyes.

then she suddenly pulled me closer by my neck and kissed me passionately.

I kissed not just her lips, I kissed her.

I kissed her for all those hours I couldn't kiss her until we both had to catch our breaths.

"I missed you too Pipper." she grinned. her cheesy smile that revealed her dimples.

I moved from in top of ever to the side so that my weight wouldn't bother her that much.

I stroked her cheek and admired her beauty.

"Pipper ?"

"yeah?"

"don't ever leave like that again. you scared me. we can talk about everything and I'm going to help you. you don't have to do this on your own."

"thank you. and I won't, I promise."

"so tell mewhat the fuck you've done the last past two days."

I told her everything that I knew. from finding myself in a forest with a dog who went by my side all way through, to the truck driver who wanted to rape me, till the lovely Mexican dude who basically saved my life.

she hold me tight and protectively like I could vanish any second if she didn't.

"how was Alaska?" I chuckled.

"you know, well I'll start at the beginning. Holly somehow mentioned that you used to dreamed of a life in Alaska in your childhood. and I don't know. I was desperate and so worried about you that I just couldn't do nothing. so how ridiculous it may sound but we went to Alaska trying to find you with a photo. I just couldn't let you go you know?"

I nodded, I observed her whilst she spoke and couldn't hide my smile anymore. she told me how they went from airports to train stations with a photo of me and how once a bear ran across the street as they were driving in a car they've lent.

I could get lost in her.

she was just so fascinating

AN

10 votes in just a day. thank you guys! I actually hate myself that I now started writing again because I just write instead of revising for my exams that start on Monday..

but here it is the next chapter ay