Chapter 14

I was brought back to reality as I found myself lying downstairs in front of the door. someone must've entered and banged the door against my head.

my head was throbbing out of pain.

I looked up to see someone with a bunch of packets in his arms. unable to see his face. but judging by his outfit I knew it was Peter.

"fucking hell Peter!! can't you open a door like a normal person?"

he must've kicked the door open with his foot. his hands were busy trying to hold the packages.

I stood up to have a go at him because I had to get out my anger but the next thing I knew was that suddenly everything went black.

I opened my eyes and I find myself in a big white room with beeping noises.

I turn around to see someone else in the bed next to me. no other person was in the room.

it was a boy. he might be like 17 years old.

"where am I?"

I asked him. he took out his earphones and looked back at me.

"sorry, what?"

"do you know what I'm doing here? or where i am?"

"well you're at the North Central Bronx Hospital. not sure why you're here. you already laid here as I arrived."

my eyes went wide

"wait how long are you here?!"

"since yesterday."

"fucking yesterday." I mumbled to myself. "hey I'm Pip. who are you?"

"I'm Patrick. well nice to meet you though. not the best place to meet." he chuckled to himself. "and I was scared to be stuck with a boring coma patient here. but the doctor told me you were just in a deep sleep."

"hey Patrick, why are you here? if you don't mind me asking."

he shrugged "I only have a little blood infection on my left arm. they just made loads if tests and won't let me leave."

Patrick was actually really cool. we talked a lot about what we do what we like and we judged the people on the TV together. giving bullshit commennts just to entertain us.

the doctor entered.

"good afternoon miss O'Brien."

"hello doc"

"how are you feeling?"

"well I'm confused of why I'm here and first I felt fuzzy but now I'm alright. but I'm hungry. can I order a pizza in the hospital or?"

Patrick next to me laughed out loud.

"miss O'Brien. I'm here to inform you that you blacked out. you have a little stitch at the back of your head but that wasn't the reason for your unconsciousness. did you had a lot of stress lately?"

"no, not really. just the usual work."

"well your blackout is caused because if stress. there must be something that bothers you a lot or special event that changed something in your life? your other values sound alright. but you're only allowed to leave tomorrow morning."

" I blacked out because of stress that's ridiculous!" I laughed to myself. this is a joke. my body isn't that weak that a little stress would cause to unconsciousness.

"stress is something that loads of people underestimate."

"so I'm out tomorrow?"

"yes miss."

"thanks doc."

he fake smiled at me. I don't know but thus dude got something that makes me hate him.

"mister Antonella?"

"docter cock"

"it's couck"

now it was me who burst out laughing.

"anyway. mister Antonella, your blood values are our main concern, besides your HIV positive infection it's your blood infection and to find the right donor. your blood type is very rare. so whilst we wait you have to stay in the hospital."

then the doc left. I looked at Patrick and he was totally pale.

"you alright Pat?"

"I'm HIV positive" he whispered. still couldn't believe it himself.

I let his words sink. this is one of the few viruses that isn't possible to be fully healed by any medication.

I felt like I had to cheer him up but how the fuck should I know how to cheer someone up who just received a message like this.

I was just about to speak as someone knocked at the door and went in.

"Jessie?"

"Pipper you're finally awake!"

she rushed to me and hugged me.

my nostrils filled with her perfume. she smelled great.

"how are you feeling?"

"I'm alright though. but I'm hungry."

"food is everything you think about isn't it?" she laughed. I really like her laugh. the sound of it but also how her whole facial expressions change.

I wanted so bad to tell her that it was mostly her I could think about.

"wait I'll get you a snack. don't move I'll be right back"

and off she was again

"hey Pat do you know what's funny? I had a sexdream about her and now this feels awkward."

he laughed again. I made him laugh after he got such a bad news.

"I don't blame you. I probably would too even though I'm not into women."

"and you probably would have better chances than me"

"why?"

"you've got something that I don't have. it starts with a D."

"I don't think that matters."

"why do you think so?"

"she's Jessie J. because of her I'm proud to who I am.because of her I'm being me. because of her I'm not ashamed of being gay. and she's Bi."

"Jessie who?"

"wait you don't know who she is?"

"well I only know she's a singer. she didn't told me a lot about her work. you should tell her that she had a positive effect in your life"

"I don't want to look like a creepy fan. you know?"

Jess came back from behind the corner but didn't had any snacks with her and a smirk on her face.

AN

sorry got a little late. had to work long today.

but yeay new chapter ✌

call me stupid but why gets this updated before chapter 13?!