Chapter 17

The table was set nicely. no nicely doesn't even describe it in the slightest. it was perfect. there was a bowl on a plate, right next to it was the spoon then a fork and the knife. like a fancy restaurant. there was also a candle and a rose on the table.

"woah Jessie I'm impressed."

"well then I already reached my goal."

she grinned and winked at me. she was definitely in a flirting mood.

"it smells good in here. what did you cook?"

"no shit but I made soup on a soup dinner." she said sarcastically

I rolled my eyes "no, I mean what kind of soup?"

"oh it's an cheese-leek-meat soup. you'll love it. I cooked for almost three hours."

something inside me shattered and I hate myself to tell her but maybe I got it wrong.

"wait.. meat?" who the fuck puts meat into a soup? there's pumpkin soup and I don't know mushroom soup and tomato soup. there is usually no fucking meat in soups.

"omg you are allergic towards meat?"

allergic reactions from meat? wait is she serious? does this even exist?

she seemed like she was about to panic inside. everything she had planned for tonight was breaking into pieces.

"I'm sorry. but I'm a vegetarian. I forgot to tell you. I didn't thought that was necessary. I mean who even puts meat into a soup?"

she let herself sink onto the sofa and I copied her actions.

she let out a desperate sigh.

"I'm sorry to ruin the night" I tried to apologize.

"well it's not ruined yet is it? everyone in the studio will be happy about some homemade soup. choose a film from Netflix and I'll order some pizza?"

I grinned from ear to ear. and nodded enthusiastically. a night in with movies and pizza sounded like heaven to me. I scrolled through the Netflix list and Jessie ordered some pizza from the hotel service.

10 minutes later she came back in joggers and a top and jumped on the couch beside me.

"you found one?"she asked

"not yet. I can't decide on what movie!"

"do you like Disney movies?"

"I love them!"

"finally! everyone always tries to lecture me that I'm a grown woman and blah blah."

"well you can be grown and still be a child inside there's nothing wrong with it. "

we watched half way through the jungle book as the room service knocked at the door.

"come in" Jess shouted and a young man came in with the food and a bottle of wine.

my stomach made sounds like a bear the second I smelled the Pizza.

The guy opened the bottle and filled two glasses. I watched him staring at Jessie which bothered me a lot. He was checking her out and couldn't get his eyes away from her. my fists tightened and I clenched my teeth. I'd love to lunch him in the face and teach him some manners.

her top slit up a revealed a bit of her toned stomach as she turned around he stared at her ass. fucking horney teenager. he is 19 tops. his beard isn't growing properly.

"thank you" Jessie said and handed him 5 dollar.

as the door shut my anger slowed down a bit.

"he owed you five dollar not you him" I stated but my voice was calm.

"what do you mean?" was she really that oblivious that this guy just fucked her in his mind and was literally drooling over her?

"this horny teenager just head-fucked you" my voice raised a bit as those pictures came back into my mind.

"oh that.. I'm used to that though. why are you going all protective now? didn't you do the same" now she smirked. she got a point there though.

"that's different." I mumbled but still able for her to hear.

”how far?" does she only see me like one of a guy like him? drooling over her and to gain more confidence? to get a confirmation for her self esteem and allows her to be cocky?

"I just thought that we.. whatever. drop it."

she looked like she wanted to say something but I beat her.

"..and I haven't really had a sexdream about you. Just for the record. I woke up as it came to the good part."

"maybe one day you'll get to the good part." the tension in the room changed from nothing to thick-sexual and I felt my body heat up.

"who says that I want to?" I challenged.

"dreams don't lie."

with that she got closer but of course something had to ruin the moment.

AN

sorry that it took so long

keep reading and voting !