Chapter 27

The room fell silent for a while. But my head was exploding inside of all those thoughts running around.

"Pip say something."

"I don't know what I should say Jess. I cannot beg you to stay. And I cannot just wish you a good trip back home and say that it was nice to meet you. The thing is, I don't want to lose you."

I could make out the outlines of her face in the dark by the light that was coming through the window. welcome to the city that never sleeps.

She brushed my cheek with her soft fingers and kissed me gently.

She sighed before she spoke up

"You know neither it's easy for me. I met this awesome girl on the other side of the world and am completely fascinated by her. She's all I can think of. And now I have to leave her when all I want to do is lying in her arms forever."

A lonely tear rolled down her cheek. I hold her closer and wiped away the tear.

I had no idea what to say next so I kept silent. I knew that this would come. I just pushed it to the back of my mind. Seeing Jessie crying was heartbreaking. So I comforted her. I stroked her hair and gave her a kiss on her forehead.

"Come with me." She said, her voice dominant.

I laughed about her ridiculous idea. I have work here. I have my life here.

"No. I'm serious Pipper. You can build up a karaoke bar in London or whatever."

"Jessie do you listen to yourself? I know you for what? Like two week? And now you want me to move to a different country on the other side of the world. To leave my life behind me, my friends, family and everything I build up here.

I mean what are we even? Friends? Something more? Or less? I can't just go."

"You're right it's stupid."

It was silent again. The tension in the room so thick that you'd possibly be able to cut it with a knife.

Nothing has been said anymore. That night i haven't slept at all. I couldn't. What if I just go to London with her? Peter could run this pub here though. But what if Jessie and I just don't work out? What if she's different in England? What if she hates me after a while? What if..? What if..? ...

Seemed like somehow I found some sleep last night because as I woke up Jessie wasn't there anymore.

She was probably busy with work. I went into the kitchen and a breakfast was served for me like she did the last few days. Pancakes and fruits. I swear since she is here I'm eating more healthier. I even bought a mixer to make smoothies and milkshakes. Well I have one in the bar too but that's only been used for the business.

**

We've been cleaning up and decorating the bar for over 6 hours now. It's 4pm and I only ate breakfast. Peter just came back from buying all the last things that need to be bought then the bar can get reopened this weekend again.

"..so she just asked you to come with her?" He asked as I told him about last night.

"Yes, I don't know Peter. What does she expect then? That I'll move in with her immediately? Then we'll get married and start a family? I know her for two weeks. We aren't even together. What if I'm not the person she's looking for?"

"Calm down Pip. But just think about it.. What if she's the one? and then you let her go. I mean she.."

"The one?" I laughed out loud. "Peter you know what I think about that."

"Yeah, you gave up on the real love and are too stupid to see it now."

"Peeeter" I whined "on which side are you? Or do you want me to leave?"

"I'm not picking sides here. I don't want you to leave but I don't want you to be upset."

Then in this moment Jessie went through the door, looking flawless like always.

"Pipper get changed in some clean clothes."

"What? Why? I'm working. I can't.."

"I'll take you out on a date. Hurry up."

Woah hello dominant Jessica.

"You're hot when you're commanding."

She roles her eyes but smiled as she turned around.

"You have 5 minutes. I'll wait outside."
AN
Ok I promise the next chapter will be longer