Chapter 4

as soon as we were back in the bar I got called up on stage.

"so the only reason that this cottage ended up like we know it nowadays, is all down to one of the most gorgeous person I've ever met" peter started the introduction for tonight "this was once a whorehouse managed by the person known as John O'Brien. Pips Irish granddad. the one this pub got called after. it was a lot of work to get this pub going but that 'John's Corner' is now what it is today is also up to you guys. the amazing artists singing here everyday, the also untalented but amazing persons you met here drinking and just all of you. thank you so much.."

I felt like Peter got a bit carried away so I stole him the microphone.

"I really want to thank everyone for coming today. you keep 'John's Corner' going. it wouldn't be the same without you. thank you guys. so raise your glass and let us celebrate! Happy Birthday! ONE YEAR JOHN'S CORNER! Yeeeahh!!"

the audience cheered and the band started playing again.

we went back down and the next shots were drunk.

before I even had time to speak to anyone Peter came up with the next idea. even though we haven't planned any program it kind of looked like we had. even the speech we made wasn't planned at all.

"eyoo Pip come up here on the bar! time for a little competition."

I did as I was told. I wouldn't have done it if I was sober but right now I couldn't care less.

he passed me one bottle and he held one bottle in his hand.

I knew what this competition was about so I started before he could say anything and immediately got the cheers on me.

I flipped the bottle in the air, behind my back, from the on in the other hand and all the stuff the best bartenders can do.

Peter also did some tricks. second bottle followed and all of sudden we juggled three bottles in the air.

later that night as all live acts were over a DJ made his job.

playing those chart and pop shit when you can sway your hips to. 

I was pretty much wasted but I danced with everyone.

I made my way into the crowd. everyone started grinding into each other I felt and arm sneaking from around my waist and pulling me closer to that person. we swinged our hips to the beat. after a while i turned around and I met that Jessie girl. she smirked at me and the dancing got heated. her arms behind my neck and i got my arms on her waist but my right hand slided down to her bum.

the dancing got interrupted as someone grabbed my shoulders and turned me around harshly. Emilie. shit.

"you. me. talk. now."

was all she said. she looked disgusted at Jessie and pressed her lips on mine.

we went behind the stage into a little room where it wasn't that loud.

"what the fuck was that Penelope?" she wasn't screaming but her anger was marked.

"I.. ehrm.. seriously what's wrong? I just danced and had fun that's it”

"oh miss had fun yeah? how was she huh? better than me?"

"what?? no! we.."

"thought so.” she smirked and continued "I should better make sure that you don't forget again that you're mine”

she kissed me harsh whilst her right hand pulled me closer by grabbing the back of my head and the other made her way up my inner thigh. she pushed me back against the wall. my breath taken away for a second. this girl knew exactly how to turn me on and also how to avoid an argument. I could feel my crotch burning and craving for her touch. she made her way down and lifted up my dress. she took off my thong and threw it behind her..

**

I tried to straighten back my hair a little and we both went back to the dancefloor.

AN

5 votes for the next chapter!

x